Great hotel on a great location, big pool (but not for small children), great beach...rooms are nice and clean, stuff very helpfull. We enjoyed staying here for 9 nights and everything was great, except of the dinner on the beach - squid tasted like a chewing gum so I recommed you eat outside of hotel. But the breakfast is good...I recomend this hotel to everyone!
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Gardens Beach Hotel Koh Samui
- Chaweng Gardens Beach Hotel
- Chaweng Gardens Beach
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort is owned by a local Koh Samui family. The piece of land which the resort stands has been passed down for around three generations now. There fore you'll find real Samui hospitality here. Our resort emphasizes simplicity with a taste of Samui culture. Our concept is to maintain a simple feeling……a feeling like this is your second home. We feel that all our guests are part of our family.We are situated in the center of shopping, nightlife and restaurants. Everything is within a walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Chaweng Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.