......the noise in the street and from the beach is very annoying.
Especially the Chrysty's cabaret and the Ark Bar are producing al lot of noise. So if you are close to the beach you hear the loud trance music from the Ark bar and if your room is at street side, you will hear the music from the cabaret.
It's a pity, because the hotel is really pleasant, the staff is very friendly, the swimming pool (located almost at the beach) is perfect and at least the price varies from cheap to average.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Gardens Beach Hotel Koh Samui
- Chaweng Gardens Beach Hotel
- Chaweng Gardens Beach
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaweng Garden Beach Resort is owned by a local Koh Samui family. The piece of land which the resort stands has been passed down for around three generations now. There fore you'll find real Samui hospitality here. Our resort emphasizes simplicity with a taste of Samui culture. Our concept is to maintain a simple feeling……a feeling like this is your second home. We feel that all our guests are part of our family.We are situated in the center of shopping, nightlife and restaurants. Everything is within a walking distance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Chaweng Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.