We stayed for six nights in a luxury pool villa ,air port pick up and return was complimentary and very efficient. we moved room after the first night as the one the hotel had given us over looked the new hotel being built next door. there were workmen with drills and jackhammers metres from the villa and the view and noise of the cranes and diggers was not acceptable. The staff did move us to a more acceptable villa but the noise was still there all be it deminished.
We would not have booked this hotel if we had known about the building work next door.
The up side, accommodation was huge and very well presented in traditional wood build.The golf carts did the work of hill climbing for us--very welcome. The staff were very friendly and helpful.The spa although more expensive than outside the hotel was wonderful.Breakfast was ok as hotels go--no complaints.
Taxi down town was cheap and easy to use, go to Dr Fish for a wonderful foot spa experience. We ate down town most nights --not good for steaks but great fish.
It was a bithday for my other half on the 10th and we went to The Zazen restaurant for a wonderful evening--look at my review of this if you are interested.
I would stay at this hotel again but only when there is no longer building work in progress
- Also Known As:
- Bhundhari Spa Resort And Villas Samui
- Bhundhari Spa Resort & Villas Samui Hotel Bophut
- Bhundhari Spa Resort & Villas Samui Hotel
- Bhundhari Hotel Bophut
- Bhundhari Spa Resort & Villas Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set idyllic on a sloping hillside leading down to famous Chaweng Beach, Bhundhari Spa Resort & Villas, Samui boasts 124 spacious guestrooms including suites and private pool villas. The resort’s tranquil location on Northern part of Chaweng beach is easily accessible from the airport and just less than 10 minutes away from the shopping and entertainment areas.The Southern Thai house design of the resort lends itself to a comfortable and natural feel, while the contemporary interior of the guestrooms offer sheer indulgence. All guestrooms have private balcony and modern amenities to ensure maximum comfort.For recreational facilities, the resort has 2 swimming pools, a spa with steam room and sauna facilities as well as a fitness centre.For dining options, Bhundhari Spa Resort & Villas Samui has 2 main restaurants and 2 bars. The Bay is an all-day dining restaurant perched on the hillside that serves Thai & International Cuisine. The Pearl is located on the beachside, serves Tapas, BBQ & International Cuisine. The resort ‘s Beach Bar and Mix Bar serve snacks and refreshment. In-Room dining service is available daily from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm.For conference and banquet facilities, the Bhundhari Conference room can accommodate up to 100 persons for meetings and private functions. The resort also specializes in organizing outdoor functions such as beach wedding ceremony.Make Bhundhari Spa Resort & Villas your holiday destination in Koh Samui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your Bhundhari Spa Resort & Villas Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.