“Faultless service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ellerslie
Sydney
“Faultless service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I had stayed at a different Best Western close to my customer location a few weeks before and hadn't wanted to return to it when I had to go back again for 2 more consecutive week trips. I chose this Best Western because the reviews were better than the other one and thought I would book for one the trips and see if it was any good. The service and warmth from Murray and Margaret is faultless and I immediately rebooked for the second week. I stayed in one of the 2 bed rooms which were not the refurbished ones but were very roomy and spotlessly clean. Electric blankets on the beds, make up remover towels and very good toiletries. Nothing is too much trouble and Margaret knew that my colleague and I worked late into the night after a day in the office and when we ordered dinner on a new chefs first night she offered for us to return to our rooms and she would call us when dinner was about to be served as she thought there would be a delay. I will return for 3 trips to my customer and I have no hesitation in staying here every time. They are fantastic!

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
near Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed one night before flying home. It was a Saturday and all that was left were rooms in the new section which are over $200. The room was very nice - but overpriced. The motel is on a busy road and got a bit noisy.

It is a 10-15 minute walk to shops and restaurants.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Christchurch, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stayed here one time for work last year and when we new we were heading back again this was a no brainier. All rooms in the hotel are comfortable, spacious and clean, I had requested for an end studio room which is where I stayed before, on our arrival Margaret had given us an upgrade which was fantastic! We were moved to the Executive room with state of the art mode cons, lovely decor, relaxing huge spa bath with lovely soft robes. The new renovated rooms are defiantly up there with any 5 star hotel. Or though the other standard rooms are just as good and very roomy also. Great welcome and also the cleaning and kitchen staff very friendly. There is a restaurant on site, room service and a bar and pool nice little quaint hotel close to the motorway, 5 min drive to local bars,cafes and supermarkets. Hotel is very clean and comfortable, plenty of FREE parking onsite. We will make this our hotel to stay in every time we are up in Auckland. The rest of the hotels around the area aren't up to Parr no matter what there price tag says. Best Western Ellerslie also has a good deal with the taxi cab from the airport which is great to know and they have hire cars on site even better. See you guys in May A+++

Room Tip: In the new block anywhere is fine top or bottom floor, if your in the older block if you don't w...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stayed for one night on the weekend in a Premium Suite. These rooms are very new and certainly have been executed very well, lovely decor, spacious, fabulous bathroom and appointed with everything you need. Cleanliness was tops. Only downside for us was the very firm bed. Location is very handy to the motorway and a few minutes drive away from the Ellerslie shops for breakfast or a coffee etc. Road noise was not evident, given that the Inn is just off a major road. The staff that we encountered were friendly and accommodating. Felt that it was a little pricey at $185, up there with some hotel prices, but overall happy due to the calibre of the room. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Definitely a Premium Suite. Upstairs was fine.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Nelson, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Finding hotels with free parking in Auckland can be tricky but this place suited us for our one night stay. We had a room with breakfast included which was good value. The road noise was okay during the night but noticeable from just after 6am.We would recommend earplugs if you are a light sleeper and want to sleep in. The room was clean and well equipped. The staff were friendly and attentive. Would stay here again on an overnight stay.

• Stayed November 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Excellent stay last night.
Very clean
Comfortable beds
sky tv package to bet most of the 5 star hotels in town
Thank you for the toileteries as i had forgot mine
Great touch with the make up face cloth
Top range coffee and tea
Receptionist very helpful personally showed me room and parking area.
All in all excellent stay
Valve for money +++
Ill be back

• Stayed November 2012
HamiltonNZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed here one night for work. I arrived tired and worn out from a hard day. It was a delight to find out I had been upgraded. The receptionist then excorted me to my room. A lovely touch.
The room was vertually brand new. It was evident that someone had put a lot of thought into the design and decor of the rooms. I had a room with kitchen facilites and a massive bathroom. I liked all the little treats in the bathroom (e.g Make up remover, face masque, hydrating cream and much more) and then to top it off there was a big fluffy robe in the wardrobe.

The Inn is very close to the Motorway which makes access easy...but is just off the main trunk so there is minimal noise.
As I was working I ordered room service and was not disapointed. It arrived in about 20 minutes, and was hot and delicious.
The linen on the bed was devine and it was nice to see proper mattress protectors being used. The bed was very comfortable as well.
The only tiny downside for my room was that it was below some stairs, so I could hear everyone running up and down and slamming the external door. But other than that...I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Ellerslie International Motor Inn? Share your experiences!