“Just Fabulous!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Calambrone
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Just Fabulous!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2011

I stayed here after a little travelling around Italy with my friends but this was by far my favourite part of my holiday. A beautiful place, good staff, very relaxing and good value for money. Would definately recommend to others!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

362 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2011 via mobile

Having had a tiring and difficult beginning to the summer, what I really needed was a good weeks holiday and the green park resort gave me just that. To start with the rooms catered for every necessity and more. In addition, the service was impeccable and the location was just beautiful. This hotel is one of the top I've ever been to and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends. Hats off!! :)

• Stayed August 2010
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2011

I went to celebrate the end of the summer holidays, and I must say I loved it!
the place is great, the service is really good, and overall it offers a very good holiday!
I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
VillaCenami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

Maybe I just splurged a lot at the spa, but I slept like a baby after all the treatments! Speaking of which, the spa is amazing. The massage was one of the best I've ever had, they also have very unique offerings on the spa menu which I enjoyed. The wahatsu massage, I think it is called is great! Yes, you have to pay to access the spa center with the sauna, etc. but I've had to pay for that everywhere else I've ever stayed, that was not something that surprised or offended me. The pool is really cool with all these bed like things built in for relaxing and aqua-massage.
The grounds are immaculately kept. It is true that the resort is out of the way, but that is actually something that I liked. It is quiet and peaceful on the grounds. The staff are extraordinarily friendly. Some can be a bit formal (which maybe people mistake for rude?) but there are a few that are so friendly and helpful it completely makes the stay. I wish I remembered their names...
The restaurant is fabulous as well. I cannot comment on the breakfast because I never ate it, but dinner was amazing.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Mannheim, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

We were highly disappointed in the website details and the actuality of the room. What is shown on the website photos is exclusive to a much higher priced room if one is willing to pay the amount. I felt deceived and was disappointed. Also the bathroom has no shower curtain so every time we showered the bathroom would be flooded with water, it was very easy to slip and fall. The personal were very nice and dedicated to service but the hotel itself was sadly disappointing. I read both the good and the bad reviews of the hotel and decide that maybe those of the bad reviews had some confrontation so giving the hotel a bad review well, now I understand why they gave the review they did and I agree 100% with all the bad review. Now with the bad reviews I will give some of the good review: the grounds of the hotel is absolutely beautiful, it is close to the beach by which if you request a special pass you can use another hotels entrance to the beach with an umbrella W/2 chairs all day for 12.00 Euros. I felt that I was paying the price for the room I saw online at the website and in fact I paid for a room I was extremely disappointed in.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
wales
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

We stayed as a group of 9, 4 adults,5 children 18 months to 10 yrs, for 10 days.
The hotel and park is lovely.the pool large and clean,kids loved it suitable for the non swimmers and good swimmers amongst them.Staff formal but friendly enough.Restaurants were a little over formal for us .Very good buffet breakfast we all ate too much.
We did not hire a car and the biggest drawback was that we relied on local transport to get about.
The hotel would do well to get a shuttle minibus to take guests to Tirrenia/Livorno/Pisa so as avoiding the local bus service which was ok but unreliable.
Italy was very expensive generally the restaurants locally being very good but expensive.Would definately recomment the Chinese restaurant in Tirrenia
No local Taxis was also a problem.
We went to Livorno one day to catch a train to Cecina and had a great day at the waterpark.The Taxi back cost about 25 euros.
Beach was busy the food again being excellent but expensive.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

We hired a car so it was a bit easier for us as the hotel is in the middle of nowhere. Naming it "Green Park Resort" is a hideous joke.
Staff is not friendly at all and they want to charge FOR EVERYTHING! Be aware and check your invoice carefully.
Rooms are spacious and very clean though. Swimmimg pool is the same, nice and clean.
Breakfast is pretty disappointing (no fresh fruit or vegetables at all) no choice, no friendly servers!
Tuscany and Italy itself is lovely and beautiful but I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my friends and I will definetely not return to this hotel either.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
greenparkresort, Responsabile commerciale at Green Park Resort, responded to this review, August 10, 2010
Dear Sirs,

thank you for choosing our hotel and we regret to know that your stay it was not to your liking.

Regarding your comments, we would like to make a note about your sentence “Green Park Resort is an hideous joke”; our resort is surrounded by five hectar of pinewood, rich of mediterranean plants and flowers, very curate from our gardening staff; we would like also to inform you that we receive a lot of good comments for our “green park”, of course we are able to provide plenty of images to prove how the park is.
About breakfast, we offer a rich american buffet, much appreciated from our clients (we don’t have vegetables, but it’s not so common to find it for breakfast, I confirm you that we offer fresh fruits every day)

Thank you very much for your compliments of bedrooms and swimming pool, we apologize if you received an unfriendly treatment from our staff , usually they are willing to satisfy all request of our clients.

We thank you for your comments because they are usefull for us to improve our services and we remain at your disposal for further information.

Kind regards
The direction

Been to Green Park Resort? Share your experiences!