spent a few days there before venturing into tuscany. although i usually dont like touristy park-style resorts, there wasnt much choice given our late travel decision..
+ nice pool landscape
+ nice playground and space for kids
+ pretty cheap
- inconvenient walk through construction sites to get to the beach
- rather rude staff, especially in the restaurants
- below average food options (especially breakfast and dinner)
- fairly noisy
- limited consierge services
- plain vanilla rooms and buildings
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Green Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Park Hotel Tirrenia
- Green Park Pisa