I was there on last September 2012, Amed is located in the east of Bali,it would takes around 3 hours driving from Denpasar to this place but it’s worth since the view along the way to the meditation bungalow is excellent. The Organic F&B served at Smiling Buddha restaurant was amazing with reasonable price. The place itself very nature with bamboo decorated and the owner of this place is very friendly and the staff is very helpful.
The first entrance to the bungalow room was an outdoor stones bathroom with the traditional shower made from bamboo and when you take a look into the bedroom, you will see the beautiful nature and exotic bamboo room with the eye-catching bed with hanging mosquito net and one single bed outside the room ,in the balcony with very stunning beach view.
If you wish to have a peaceful atmosphere, this place would be a great place to relaxing mind, body and soul with daily yoga class every morning. This quite a remote area without any mobile phone signal .. have a peaceful relaxation without disruption by others
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meditasi Bungalows is a relaxing place where the beautiful private bamboo bungalows have dreamy balconies overlooking the beach. Each bungalow has an open air bathroom. If you want to relax more you can book a yoga or meditation class daily from 5 pm to 6.30 pm.Next door is Smiling Buddha, a unique organic Balinese open-air cushion restaurant. Smiling Buddha is open from 7.30 am until late for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can enjoy Balinese or international organic food and (herbal) drinks. Excellent snorkeling in the coral garden opposite the bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Meditasi Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meditasi Bungalows Hotel Amed
- Meditasi Bungalows Bali/Bunutan