We chose this hotel to have a relaxing break whilst visiting our son at University,The grounds are amazing.A young deer watched our approach on the tree lined drive to the hotel.The reception area leads into a splendid Edwardian high ceilinged hallway, our room was large but dated.. with garden views and a window seat.Walking through the hotel you reach an impressive terrace with sweeping views through to an 'ecology/wildlife area with a pond,woodland,deer,wild flowers etc.Breakffast was very good,the staff helpful, the wifi a bit hit and miss..but we'll definitely stay again especially when it's good weather and full advantage can be taken of the garden and it's surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor Hotel lies just 4 miles from Southampton, amongst 12 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Right next door to a conservation area, this wonderful retreat is worlds away, but not far away, from the city centre. An Edwardian Manor house, the hotel is an ideal place to get away from it all and is particularly peaceful for romantic breaks! Though were close to Southampton city centre and port, and the transport links that take you there, we think you'll find more than enough to keep you occupied here at the hotel. Why not work out in our state-of-the-art leisure facilities, or treat yourself to some quality time in our spa?****FREE WIFI ***** FREE CAR PARKING ***** FREE USE OF HEALTH CLUB***** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel Southampton
- Chilworth Manor Southampton
- Chilworth Manor Hotel Southampton