“WOW...excellent find” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Paradera
Aruba
“WOW...excellent find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have been staying in Aruba for several years and decided to move here this year 2013. To get off the Plane and go right into an empty rental house was unacceptable so I had booked 3 days of what I hoped to be relaxation well, I surely got more than I paid for. This is truly an oasis for anyone who needs it. Lush with greens, pinks, yellows, whites, hummingbirds,lizards...I was at peace. My room was very clean and well appointed. Service was spectacular. I spent my breakfast time at the pool sipping coffee and eating my bagel. Then I spent the rest of the day in the pool just doing laps and floating on my noodle. I will most certainly recommend the Paradera to visiting family and friends. It was a delightful was to start my new life in Aruba and I can see myself sneaking away for a few days of respite. Please stay here. You will not be sorry. Jane of Aruba and USA.

Room Tip: Every room is close to the pool. It is a cozy place.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Plainsboro, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you are visiting Aruba, this is a very good place to stay. It is a little away from the beaches but that does not matter because the beaches are a mere 10 kms away. You will need a car. In Aruba it is good to rent a car anyway if you really want to be free and also visit the many places. The couple who run this place are so friendly and hospitable. Our microwave conked out and they promptly replaced it. Also on the first day they gave us coffee powder and milk to brew our coffee. We liked this place better than the beach resorts because we could come back for a super quiet sleep at night. The kitchen is fully equipped. They give every guest beach chairs and a cooler which is very helpful in Aruba because otherwise you have to deal with hotel 'beach keepers' who keep bothering you trying to sell rental chairs and other stuff. Highly recommended this place. You will love it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stayed at the newly remodeled Paradera Park Apts in late May. What a remarkable, tremendously decorated new place! Deb and Henk did a wonderful job painting and decorating the apartments. We stayed at this quiet OASIS for 5 nights and enjoyed every bit of our stay. Debbie and Henk are such gracious hosts and we have always found them to be truly genuine and consider them family. This was our 5th stay at Paradera Park Apartments and each time we find something more amazing. We have had the opportunity to experience the Jr, Suite, the one bedroom studio and the two bedroom apt. Each stay, whether with friends or family we felt very comfortable and at home. The area around Paradera Park is very maneuverable. All you need is a map and your car and you can find your way to any of the Aruba destinations. This trip we rented our car from Budget at Arwawak gardens and were not disappointed. Make Paradera Apartments a destination for your travel to Aruba and you will not be disappointed. Relax by the pool or by your porch near your room. Every area of the grounds and the vibrant flowers are spectacular.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
DeborahdeWeerd, Operations Director at Paradera Park, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for your warm and positive comments about your stay with us. We would like to take this opportunity to personally express our gratitude to you and all guests who have taken the time to write a review about their stay at Paradera Park, Aruba.
It is a compliment to us and our staff to receive such positive feedback and your comments have encouraged us to continue looking for ways to further improve what we love doing, striving for the best guest experience possible.

We feel privileged to welcome back our repeat guests year after year and we’re looking forward to welcoming you again to Paradera Park!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Those of you who are familiar with Aruba, know that it is a desert island. BUT just a few minutes drive inland from the airport, is a hidden Oasis. Nestled in the midst of the characteristic Aruban fauna, is a cozy place called Paradera Park. When we walked through the gate (locked after 6 P.M.) we were greeted with Monarch Butterflies (we counted 8 to 10 at any given time) - the owners cultivate plants that attract them. They dance around the large pool, central to the property and surrounded by a beautifully maintained garden of tropical plants, flowers, and palm trees. Hammocks are placed in hidden spots just waiting for you and your favorite book. Books are available next to the office where you'll also find an assortment of DVD movies that you can pop into the wide screen TV in your room. My wife and I enjoyed both the 1 and 2 bedroom units, and found them to be spacious and well appointed - full kitchens for those who prefer to cook. The pool has lounge chairs with comfortable cushions that are rapped in thick terry cloth covers - replaced daily - perfect for sunbathing. We stayed for 2 weeks and rarely felt the urge to head for the beach. Debbie and Hank (the owners) made us feel like old friends who had returned home for a visit. Obviously, I am enamored with this "Secret Hideaway". My wife, who is more economical with her speech than I, has this to say: Beautiful, spotless rooms - Oasis in the desert - owners on site - quiet, restful, relaxing - away from high rise hotels - very reasonably priced - secure and away from the crowds - everything is just like the pictures.
I'll close by saying that, if you take a chance on this place, you won't be disappointed. But, shhhhh! - let's keep it our little secret.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights and this was our first trip to Aruba! We came late night and were welcomed by Hank, who runs the hotel. He showed us the map and made us feel very much at home. They gave us beach towels and an ice cooler for the stay. The rooms were nice and clean. They had a nice small and clean kitchen with all the necessary kitchenware, which was extremely convenient for us. We planned to eat in for breakfast and make quick dinner, when we got back. So, it was perfect for us! We met Debbie the next morning, who also detailed an itinerary based on what we wanted to do. It's relatively quite and unlike the regular noisy touristy place - We absolutely recommend this place for anyone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Richards, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is our second time to stay at Paradera Park Apartments and we would never stay anywhere else when we are in Aruba. Away from the crowds and congestion and noise. Very peaceful but still close enough to any place you want to go, including the high-rise hotel area. We had a deluxe studio and it was VERY nice and immaculately cared for. Newly remodeled. Very comfortable bed, cable TV, free Wi-fi on the premises, kitchenette with stove, fridge, microwave and toaster oven, lush landscaping, beautiful pool and surrounding area. Can't say enough good things about it. It's family owned and operated and the owners live on the property and are always available to help and make great recommendations of things to do, places to see and restaurants. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I loved everything about this hotel. The ambiance, how quaint it was, the fact that it was not surrounded by other "high rise" hotels or overcrowded, and most of all the service, were some of the things that made my visit here one of the best. Of all the hotels I have visited, including so called 5-star hotels, I don't believe I have ever been provided with better service than Paradera Park. The owners are a lovely couple that know and apply the true meaning of hospitality. The fact that it was not at the beachfront did not deter me from enjoying the hotel and my visit to Aruba because the hotel was a little paradise in itself and it is in the perfect location to be able to explore other parts of the island. I plan to stay here again when I return to the island.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Paradera Park? Share your experiences!