“Brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
bluebird81
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Lovely birthday meal. Food excellent, service great (maybe a little too attentive though) and great atmosphere. We had a fantastic time. My only slight criticism is that the walk to the toilets is a little tight due to the number of tables squashed in.

86% Recommend
Manchester, United Kingdom
“great Italian.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

A great family night out at this restaurant, the staff where very attentive and the food was fantastic. I went for the specials menu for my main which was dover sole but they had none left and it was only 6-30pm so I had the lemon sole instead which was lovely and went towards making up my disappointment over the dover sole. All the other members of my family were also very pleased with there food. The staff are very warm and welcoming and couldn't of performed there task any better.
My only niggle with this restaurant was there are to many tables, getting to the toilets was impossible without disturbing other diners and we where constantly getting disturbed by staff getting customers coats which where hung next to our table, my brother who comes to this restaurant quiet often said extra tables add been added since there last visit, I suggest they remove them which would make this place perfect. Parking can also be a problem but that isn't the restaurants fault, if you do go you can park opposite in the town hall car park which you can use in the evenings even though it doesn't say so. I would definitely recommend this restaurant but you need to check where your been seated.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

My son recommended this restaurant and I was apprehensive on arrival, as the location was not what I was expecting, hidden in a shopping precinct!!
However I should not have worried as soon as we opened the door, we were greeted like royalty the staff from management to college staff were all attentive and professional creating a perfect ambiance.
Good selection of all your typical Italian favorites and a extensive specials menu.
Whilst I found it a little on the expensive side you get what you pay for and I have no complaints about any of the dishes we had, especially my starter of Minestrone soup which was one of the best I have eaten (believe me I've eaten a lot) Everything was cooked fresh and met our expectations.
A nice touch at the end of the meal, not wanting deserts or coffee we were presented with a beautiful plate of fresh fruit to share.
All in all a perfect Sunday evening in a popular (busy) Italian restaurant.
One which will be repeated often in the future.
Thank You Puccinis you should be proud of your staff and the memories you create.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Italian in Greater Manchester”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We heard about Puccini's earlier this year and have been half a dozen times since

The welcome is friendly - the service is attentive but not intrusive and the food is beautifully cooked and presented

Don't be put off by reviews commenting on the location. Puccini's would be great wherever it was.

Go !

Visited October 2013
manchester
“Brilliant as ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

My wife daughter and myself totally enjoyed our meal out the staff are so friendly and the food is amazing a big THANKYOU for a lovely night.