“Amazing experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Vacoas
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Literally meaning 'Seven Waterfalls', we have chosen to call our Restaurant & Lodges 7 Cascades, it being located in the near vicinity of the waterfalls. With its 11 waterfalls and 13 abseils, deep ponds, cliff jumps and surrounding lush green vegetation, the Tamarind Falls, 7 cascades, without no doubt, represent one of the most spectacular natural sites of Mauritius.Our Restaurant & Lodges are surrounded by luxuriant vegetation, lakes, rivers, waterfalls providing plenty of opportunities to experience nature like you never have before. The Lodges are built to extend your feel of nature, peace and quiet; to provide you a comfortable retreat out of the everyday stress of life. Our welcoming team will be delighted to welcome you and through our local cuisine give you a taste of our local delicacies.
St Antoine
“Amazing experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Took family to a weekend in the 7 Cascades Loges and we spent an incredible time with the owners welcoming both my wife and myself and my kids (4 & 6 years old). The kids were thrilled by the sight and felt welcome.

The natural beauty of the location have been enhanced by the construction of the lodges, restaurant and fit perfectly in the environment.

Food is absolutely fantastic and the bar has a variety of local rhums and home-made rhums unfortunately a weekend is too short to be able to taste all of them!

The rooms are clean and well kept. Staff is very helpful and even brought breakfast to our lodge when we told them that our kids are early risers and would eat breakfast early.

The owner showed us around for a trip of the surroundings this was just breathtaking and the welcoming attitude and friendly atmosphere made us feel like going out with friends.

My recommendation, go for it. Definitely value for money.

Jean Clement Harel

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Mauritius
“Awesome place, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Spent a week end with the family and had a VERY GOOD time. The staff is very welcoming and you really feel at ease. Beautiful site and nice activities. The food is great; I tasted one of the best soup I have ever tasted (and I'm not even a fan of soup!).
I strongly recommend this place to everyone. For myself, I will definitely go back soon.

Flic En Flac
“Charming Site”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I visited the site in September 2013 and was surprised by the charm and calm of this beauty.
First of all we (my boyfriend and i ) were welcomed warmly by the owner.
We had lunch in this peaceful atmosphere and felt relieved even after a mauritian beer :) and the delicious mauritian deer curry. After what we had a "ballade" in the vicinity and we had the chance to see a group a deer under the trees. This scenery was amazing as well as the other scenes we saw.
For sure i would highly recommend this site to all visitors coming to Mauritius.
Isabelle.

“A definite must !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Wonderful location, clean & comfortable lodges, fantastic food and superb service with a smile from everybody ... 7 Cascades has got it all !!! Spent the last September 2013 week-end with my 83 year-old Pops and did not regret one bit. The tours to the neighboring reservoirs and viewpoints were just what we needed for this Father-Son bonding week-end. Will most certainly go back, this time with special friends so they can experience this special place.

Hats off to you Daniel C and to your Team !

Mauritius
“Romantic lunch for my birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Far away from the crowd and noisy places. we found the 7 cascades restaurant in the middle of the nature, very cool, calm,and with a very beautiful view. The food was delicious, so we went there for a second time. we received a warm from the owner and the staff. we had gratin of christophine(the best i had ever) and a crispy chicken as starter, very delicious. For the main we took a curry and a stew served with rice,faratha,chutney,pickle,lentil and ofcourse chili. We eat very well, as the portions were big there was no space for the dessert but surely will come back again and try the flan with caramel for dessert.Definitely a place to visit

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to 7 Cascades? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage 7 Cascades, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.