“Terrible Service” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Islands, Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Outdoors
Activities: Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: An extremely small inlet in the middle of Island Harbour that is barely big enough for the restaurant that is located on it.
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

All the dishes come with peanut sauce over the fish or chicken. As I began to go through a serious peanut allergy episode I left the lobster uneaten and refused to accept their invitation for a lobster without sauce (you can not eat while going into shock). We closed the tab shortly after to decide whether to go to hospital or not and the owner wanted to charge us for my lobster. She said to her partner, "he SAYS he is allergic to peanuts"... Although, they eventually discounted the lobster, I felt really insulted that they did not believe me and they did not appreciate the seriousness of this reaction. Although I do try to be proactive on any peanut episodes, it is bound to happen if one travels often. What is amazing to see is how Scilly Cay reacted to this episode. I will not go back and I recommend one of the other cays where the owners treat their guests with hospitality and compassion.

Visited December 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Food. Unique and Wonderful Experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

You take a free boat across and find a table among the beach.

You chose spicy or butter noodles, chicken, lobster or half and half and then they make it fresh.

You are free to walk around, go in ocean, sit on beach, talk, hangout or anything on the island (Good way to elimate dine and dash).

Food comes 2 hours later and was a huge portion but was delicious and served with garlic break. Everyone 5-75 loved it!

Couldn't complain about anything. It was FABULOUS!

*Cool Fact* The lobster was freshly caught and on the boat we took to get to the island.*

The boat ride was short. Its like 350m. I wish I brought my suit to swim. They also have entertainment and a souvineer shop in her building. Servers great! Its funny because on the island Juice is more expensive then Rum. hahah

Great Stay. Don't hesitate to go!

Visited May 2013
Rhinebeck, New York
10 attraction reviews
“Best Shellfish Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Lobster and crayfish combo was worth coming back twice in one week. The absolute best ever. Chicken the only other thing on the menu was also great. If you are in Anguilla this is a must.

Visited August 2013
Minnesota
29 attraction reviews
“Enjoyable afternoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We took the 5 minute boat ride to this place recently and had a great afternoon. Over $700 for 8 of us. The food was plentiful and the drinks were good. We were somewhat surprised by the final price, but it was a great place to spend a few hours. Music was good, as was the service. There was an error on our credit card charge, but because of the amount, it was clearly an error. Anguilla is such a great place to visit and this small island is unique and fun.

Visited December 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
“Paradise awaits.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have been going to Anguilla for the past 15 years a few times a year and I go to Scilly Cay once or twice a visit. Eudoxie, Sandra, Brandon and Alexander are incredible hosts and make your day one of the best on the island. Sandra's secret sauce on the chicken, crayfish and lobster is amazing. The rum punch is potent and tasty!!

Visited November 2013