“Comfortable Stay at Hilton Villahermosa” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center

You added Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center to your Saves list
Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Adolfo Ruiz Cortines Oriente Km 12.8 | Col. Dos Montes, Villahermosa 86280, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Tarifa de Fin de Semana
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Villahermosa
Los Angeles, California
“Comfortable Stay at Hilton Villahermosa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had a quick trip to the Hilton Villahermosa, the hotel is located 5 minutes from the airport, their pickup and drop off service is fantastic and very convenient. The hotel is very nice, the staff is extremely helpful and accommodating, I arrived early in the morning and the front desk staff gave me an early check-in with no issues. The rooms are very modern spacious and extremely clean, my only complaint is the shower, they are big and beautiful (great tile) with a “rain shower head” both the regular showerhead and rain head had very low water pressure, it took the fun out of the beautiful shower. Otherwise my stay was extremely comfortable, I will definitely be back on my next visit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Jerome L, General Manager at Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind comments about our hotel and our staff.
We really work hard every day to deliver true Hilton hospitality and experiences and I am delighted to see we accomplished our mission.
If you remeber your room number please share it with me sending me a mail at: vsaah_gm@hilton.com so I can make sure the issues with the shower are fixed.
Thank you again and I hope to welcome you again at the Hilton VIllahermosa in a near future.
Jerome Luciani

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
n/a
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I remember the taxi ride to the hotel being kind of creepy, but once inside it was very nice. The 2nd floor restaurant was excellent as was the 4th floor bar/restaurant. The 4th floor one had an outdoor eating area near the pool, which was extremely comfortable and private with a great view. The rooms are in long hallways which can be noisy when doors slam, but the rooms themselves were comfortable.

I had two one-night stays, but there were some problems with my second stay. I think the room was 3210... the toilet ran nonstop, the shower fixture leaked and had no pressure, and some of the switches/lights in the bathroom did not work. I'm only bringing this up so that hopefully someone will read this and fix it! These problems deserve to be fixed in such a nice hotel!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments and specific details about our hotel and your room.
I am delighted to see you enjoyed our restaurants and bars, especially the one with a terrace, "La Choperia", that we opened last November.
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had in your room and assure you that these issues have been fixed.
I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.
Best regards from Tabasco.
texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed here since it is very near the airport and we had an early flight to catch. Rooms are on the small size, but very comfortable and clean. Wifi with a charge. We had a room near the doors that divide the lobby from the rooms and they did slam and it was a bit noisy, if you are a light sleeper ask for rooms further down the corridor, so you don't hear the door. Overall this is very good choice of hotel, that offers clean, comfortable nice people in the reception, and I will surely come back!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in our hotel. I am glad you had an overall good experience although very short.
Thank you for mentioning our Reception team, I will make sure they know you appreciated the efforts they are making every day.
I will be glad to welcome you again to our property and do not hesiteate next time to spend a couple of more nights so you can enjoy our pool and spa or visit the city.
Austin, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I found a very good deal for this through hotels.com. Needed to spend just 1 night near the airport in order to catch a very early flight, after a great trip through Chiapas. I realized what a good deal it was when we arrived. The hotel is VERY nice, even by US standards. A similar room in the US would cost 3 times more, at least. The rooms were plush, the bathroom had a tiled walk-in shower with a "rainfall" shower head. Nice linens. The restaurant served very good food at reasonable prices. We enjoyed a nice house wine at the bar, also very reasonably priced (Chilean Malbec). The pool was beautiful, the staff was friendly, etc., etc. Yes, it's far from town, but the point was to be 2 minutes away from the airport. We did hire a taxi shuttle to take us to Parque La Venta and to see the city highlights. It was a little pricey (200 pesos an hour), but the driver was knowledgeable and friendly, and it was worth the splurge.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jerome L, General Manager at Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
A quick note to thank you to take the time to share your experience with us.
I am really glad you enjoyed our property and the service provided by our team members.
I just wish you will be back soon to visit more of our state or just relax by the pool.
The entire team is ready to welcome you again.
Saludos from Tabasco.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I brought my young son and mother to explore Villahermosa with me. We stayed at this hotel because of the proximity to the airport when we flew in late at night and ended up staying longer because of the fabulous pool and serene setting. They also provided a free shuttle into town. I would not suggest staying in the city - too noisy.
We would explore the city during the day (taking taxis) and take a late afternoon shuttle back to the hotel to relax. The exceptional staff (Adolfo G. J., Julian, and Nestor) advised us of the best local cuisine - a seafood hut called La Finca. These guys had the best customer service skills, always making us feel welcomed and advising us how to get around. Our room was very clean - again, fabulous staff!
We did not find the city to be walkable, but they have some remarkable museums.
The hotel is tailored for the business traveler, but there were several families. We frequently had this gorgeous pool to ourselves...
I would not hesitate staying here in the future again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your message, I am delighted to see you had a great time in Villahermosa and in our hotel and you enjoyed the pool so much.
Thank you also for recognizing Adolfo, Julian and Nestor, there are true Ambassadors of the Hilton hospitality. I will share with them you kind comments.
Please do not hesitate to come back, we would be happy to attend you again. There are many beautiful locations to discover in the State of Tabasco and the neighbor State of Chiapas.
Have a great day.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

This is a nice hotel, rooms are comfortable and a nice pool area. The staff are very warm and welcoming and the restaurant has a nice selection. It is a bit far from town, a taxi will cost about 200 pesos to get in and the same back to the hotel. It is very convenient to stay for early flights out as it is very close to the airport and there is a complementary ride supplied by the hotel.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Jerome L, General Manager at Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a testimonial and share your experience and feelings about our hotel.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and glad to see you liked the new menu we launched in October.
I would like to take the opportunity to inform you that the hotel also has a free shuttle service to downtown Villahermosa, at a determined schedule and upon reservation.
I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in a near future.
Have a great week.
Mexico City, Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

this is one of the best hotels in Villahermosa, located must a few minutes from the airport. the rooms are well suited, and the staff is very friendly. the gym is well equiped, for those of you that like me do exersise in my travels. the price is right and the meals are not bad. however, if you are looking for a nice dinner you must go to the city. the only negative thing about this hotel is thatbyou can clearly hear the people in the rooms beside you and above you. also, the beds need an upgrade.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Jerome L, General Manager at Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your kind comments about your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed our hospitality.
You will be happy to know that we will open shortly a new restaurant and bar that will give you a new dining and entertainment option.
We are also about to renew all our menus as a new Executive Chef recently joined the team.
Thank you again and I sincerely hope to welcome you again in a near future.
Jerome Luciani

Been to Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center? Share your experiences!