Usually friendly staff. Difficult to find if you're driving yourself. Hard to get wait staff to the pool area. Restaurant is good. Nice rooms, great gym facilities. Would stay again if I have to travel to Villahermosa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Paseo Tabasco, just 15 min from the International Airport, and connected to the Galerias Tabasco 2000 shopping mall and the Convention Center, with easy access to the city's main financial, cultural, business and entertainment areas. Marriott Villahermosa Hotel has been designed with luxury facilities and with the highest standards of service for a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Villahermosa Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Hotel Villahermosa
- Villahermosa Marriott Hotel Tabasco, Mexico