I stayed with a tour group for one night after flying in from Mexico City. The hotel is comfortable, pretty and close to the airport. The pool and outside areas are quite attractive. The buffet was excellent. My only negative was in the restaurant upon our arrival - there were 50 of us, and we had to wait quite a while for the welcome party featuring beer and snacks. Our tour guide has been extremely detailed and communicative with all the other hotels. This one seemed to have a management problem as the staff appeared surprised and overwhelmed by our presence. Otherwise a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Paseo Tabasco, just 15 min from the International Airport, and connected to the Galerias Tabasco 2000 shopping mall and the Convention Center, with easy access to the city's main financial, cultural, business and entertainment areas. Marriott Villahermosa Hotel has been designed with luxury facilities and with the highest standards of service for a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Villahermosa Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Hotel Villahermosa
- Villahermosa Marriott Hotel Tabasco, Mexico