We has a very uncomfortable stay here for 2 nights. It is very expensive but then they charge extra to have WIFI in your room. The A/C was noisy so that we had to sleep with earplugs, the band so noisy in the lobby that I could not hear the receptionist and I found it a cold, impersonal hotel. I would not recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Paseo Tabasco, just 15 min from the International Airport, and connected to the Galerias Tabasco 2000 shopping mall and the Convention Center, with easy access to the city's main financial, cultural, business and entertainment areas. Marriott Villahermosa Hotel has been designed with luxury facilities and with the highest standards of service for a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villahermosa Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Hotel Villahermosa
- Villahermosa Marriott Hotel Tabasco, Mexico