“C Castles” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill

You added Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill to your Saves list
Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   33 Railway Street, Rooty Hill, Blacktown, New South Wales 2766, Australia   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rooty Hill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

Very clean and huge spacious rooms but they do not have shower caps in the rooms. Although a shower cap is a very small thing to most people it is not to me. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels 3 to 5 stars and they have spoilt me. I do not carry my wet shower cap with me all the time anymore because I expect one to be there. The staff could not find one either. The first one said she would try and an hour later I was waiting, so I rang again and the second staff member told me point blank! No shower cap for me????? I was disappointed.Go there but take your shower cap!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
MMaybury, General Manager at Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill, responded to this review, December 5, 2010
Thank you for your post. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

As we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services; it is only through such feedback that we can truly understand our business from our guest’s perspective.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

Third stay at this venue, each time under different management.
Rooms are very good, clean and well appointed.
Buffet breakfast was good quality.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us at Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill and for taking the time to comment, it is much appreciated.
It is pleasing to hear of your positive experience at Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill and I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

We stayed at Rooty Hill Novotel, it was just finishing up the refurb. Our King room was more than I expected, the furnishing were of high standard..
Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us at Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill and for taking the time to comment, it is pleasing to receive such positive response to our recent hotel upgrade.

I look forward to welcoming you to the Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2010

Having stayed at this hotel through a couple of name changes, I was agiain extremely pleased with my time there. The staff are terrific, the beds comfy and breakfast in Minchins enjoyable. However why have you removed the pool? Summer is here and it was great just to be able to walk down for a liesurely swim.

Mark Maybury

Been to Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill

Address: 33 Railway Street, Rooty Hill, Blacktown, New South Wales 2766, Australia
Location: Australia > New South Wales > Greater Sydney > Blacktown > Rooty Hill
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rooty Hill
Hotel Class:4 star — Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill Hotel Rooty Hill
Holiday Inn Sydney

If you own or manage Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.