Where do I start booked a room 1 double bed and 2 single
I knew it was low season and we were the only guests staying but....
They didn't expect us on arrival very poor service.... had to call office in Cebu very bad exchange rate - Oh becareful take lots of cash as they don't take anything else
room- 1 double and 2 sofa beds - not in the write up!- bedside lights didn't work as the plugs don't fit the sockets! 3 people staying only 2 towels!
mini bar only 5 bottles of water!
No cable TV it wasn't working so they gave us some DVDs
the korean restaurant told us to go to the other restaurant when I asked for a menu .. never asked if we liked Korean food! the other restaurant we where told sorry low season not much choice of food -corned beef hash with rice or pasta ! . when I asked about breakfast they said corned beef hash! drinks- beer coke water powered fruit juice thats all! talk about giving people a choice when I complained they said you can always go into town - 650 pesos each way!!!!! asked to speak to the manager - sorry she is in cebu (about 3hrs drive away) and office is closed during the 2 days I asked lots of times to speak to her only after I paid the bill before leaving I managed to speak to her and she couldn't hear me on her mobile! I txt her but she has never replied but I overheard one of the staff on the phone after saying yes he has paid!
we had pasta it was tasteless and the French fries white hard and very greasy infact all the food was greasy
Breakfast they managed to make an omelete the filling wasn't what I ordered but" hey its low season"
Service improved a little after I gave them my business card I'm a director of food and beverage !
The resort is small beach it OK water clear and warm
when leaving asked of a car to take us 2500 pesos for the taxi not so bad .... but the taxi driver had to give them 800 pesos out of that to the hotel rip off for him
I could go on.....what ever happened to customer service .... if anyone wants to see how a hotel should not be run then go and stay I've been in the hotel business for over 30 yrs worst place I have stayed I don't normally write bad reviews I vote with my feet as in never going back if its bad but I had to write one for this place
I would suggest that the Manager should spend more time training the staff and be there
the staff told us they only had 5 rooms in the last month no wonder
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa del Mar Golf, Polo and Beach Resort is a Boutique Resort 2,5 hours away from Cebu City and Mactan International Airport. The Resort offers golf, horseback riding and polo practice beside beach and pool relaxation. Scuba Diving can easily be arrange from nearby dive shop. The food offered in the Coffee shop and Beach Bistro is Mediterranean, Asian and local dishes. Authentic Korean food is added to the menu. There is Billard, Volley ball and Karaoke for extra activities. The resort is secluded and you won't be bothered by vendors, traffic or other disturbances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Casa Del Mar Golf, Polo & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Casa Del Mar Golf And Dive Hotel
- Casa Del Mar Golf, Polo & Beach Resort Cebu Island/San Remigio, Philippines