We have been to Casa del Mar several times and never had any issues. We are very
happy with the location as we want to have peace and tranquility. In other resorts
you will be disturbed by vendors, noisy children, waterjets, etc.
We come here to play golf and relax. The new addition with the horses was very
much appreciated by our daughter and even my wife went up on a horse on the
beach, but just for the photo.
Food and drinks are good, staff is friendly and accommodating, if you just ask them,
and all its all is well kept, we saw some restoration being done, roofs improved,
edging being painted, etc. On an occasion after a storm there might be some
seaweed on the beach but its always cleaned away within the day.
A resort or hotel must be rated subject the room rates, and Casa del Mar with the
discounted rates On-Line we give top rate, in relation to what we paid, It is hard to
find a place like this for that price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa del Mar Golf, Polo and Beach Resort is a Boutique Resort 2,5 hours away from Cebu City and Mactan International Airport. The Resort offers golf, horseback riding and polo practice beside beach and pool relaxation. Scuba Diving can easily be arrange from nearby dive shop. The food offered in the Coffee shop and Beach Bistro is Mediterranean, Asian and local dishes. Authentic Korean food is added to the menu. There is Billard, Volley ball and Karaoke for extra activities. The resort is secluded and you won't be bothered by vendors, traffic or other disturbances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Del Mar Golf, Polo & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Casa Del Mar Golf And Dive Hotel
- Casa Del Mar Golf, Polo & Beach Resort Cebu Island/San Remigio, Philippines