“Snobby service” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Zollikon, Switzerland
“Snobby service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife and I hosted a dinner party on the occasion of the birthday of a friend. The food was alright but far from being outstanding. The service was snobby and unfriendly. We had fish and we asked the waiter why he had taken off and discarded the skin. The answer was: "if you want the skin you better tell me well in advance". "La Patronne" was not seen during the entire evening, except when we asked for the bill. And the prices are very high; too high for the quality of the food and service.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“An evening to remember!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was invited to a birthday dinner by my best friends and I thoroughly enjoyed both the company and the meal. The owners of the restaurant are absolute darlings and the food is a dream! I've known the restaurant for about forty years and I have always have had excellent meals here. I will most certainly return!

Visited March 2014
“$$$$”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Good Food Great Garden. Very nicely Set in quiet Hood. Fish and Meta where Good. Chef comes out of kitchen and gives a nice home cook feeling. Will go back if in the hood. Grownup restaurant.