This is an ideal hotel for relaxing and forgetting about everything. Located off the beaten track in scenic grounds, the rooms are very comfortable and the service impressive.
The only downside is its isolation, you will have to drive everywhere if using this as a base to explore Shropshire.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Albrighton Hall Hotel
- Accor Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 300 year old Shropshire House, a 4 star hotel with 87 en suite rooms, overlooks an ornamental lake in 15 acres of gardens in the heart of Shropshire just 2 miles from the medieval town of Shrewsbury. 30 min from the M6, J10A. Ideal for visiting Chester, Shrewsbury Abbey and the Severn Valley steam railway. Indoor pool, gym, squash courts, sauna, steam room, solarium and beauty treatments. 24 hr room service. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.