Stayed in this hotel in summer and before Christmas ... very nice place! Beautiful, green area with a pond ... decor in the hotel , typical English ... massive furniture , dark wallpaper , high ceilings ... very impressive ! Especially for people from other countries , with other traditions ! There is also a bar with contemporary decor :)
There is a swimming pool and spa, but we did not use , because did not have time for this.
Tasty and varied breakfast. Pleasant and friendly staff. It is a pity that the hotel is closed Christmas Day , and we had to move to another place.
Need a car or taxi, cause no Public transport go to this hotel.
As for the rest , I really like it :) Highly recommend :)
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Albrighton Hall Hotel
- Accor Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 300 year old Shropshire House, a 4 star hotel with 87 en suite rooms, overlooks an ornamental lake in 15 acres of gardens in the heart of Shropshire just 2 miles from the medieval town of Shrewsbury. 30 min from the M6, J10A. Ideal for visiting Chester, Shrewsbury Abbey and the Severn Valley steam railway. Indoor pool, gym, squash courts, sauna, steam room, solarium and beauty treatments. 24 hr room service. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.