Stayed here for a spa break. Everything exceeded our expectations, especially as it was such a good offer. The room was lovely, the restaurant was superb and the treatments we recieved were so good we will definitely be back. Don't miss a trip to the pool, jacuzzi and saunas. Spent hours here relaxing and enjoying the range of saunas facilities - they even have an ice room! All clean and in good working order, and a great addition to the hotel.
Well done to you all!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Albrighton Hall Hotel
- Accor Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 300 year old Shropshire House, a 4 star hotel with 87 en suite rooms, overlooks an ornamental lake in 15 acres of gardens in the heart of Shropshire just 2 miles from the medieval town of Shrewsbury. 30 min from the M6, J10A. Ideal for visiting Chester, Shrewsbury Abbey and the Severn Valley steam railway. Indoor pool, gym, squash courts, sauna, steam room, solarium and beauty treatments. 24 hr room service. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.