My husband and I have recently returned from our second holidayat this hotel. We were all inclusive and loved the fact that all the hotel accomodation was in appartments, this meant we had a separate bedroom with comfortable beds,and a large wardrobe .The living roomwas equiped with tables,easy chair and bed settee, also we had a sink unit,. fridge and kitchen equipment. The balcony was a good size with a fantastic panoramic view of the ocean. All was kept very clean . The towels in the bathroom were of good quality and were changed most days, the shower was good too. The pool area is lovely, spotlessly clean with loads of sunbeds . The food was good, always plenty of choice . Some times the fish or meat was over cooked which was a shame , but as I said we always had something we enjoyed. The desserts were basic but there were choices of Gateux ,various flavours of blancmange , custard and jelly and tinned fruit. I loved the fresh bannanas pears or apples cooked in syrup, Lovely fresh fruit was in abundance there were Bannanas apples, Kiwis ,plums oranges etc.and plenty of ice cream.
The people who work here are pleasant and very helpful. Our friend mentioned to the manager that his mattress was uncomfortable and in less than an hour a new mattress was on the bed!
I dont understand why people choose a 3 star hotel at a very reasonable price and then aren`t satisfied . . To find a 3 star hotel of this standard is fantastic. We have booked to go again in January, we have missed the friendly atmosphere and the wonderful climate.!
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Globales Costa Tropical Hotel Fuerteventura
- Apartamentos Globales Costa Tropical Hotel
- Apartahotel Costa Tropical Oasis
- Apartahotel Costa Tropical
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Costa Tropical Apts, with its views of the coast, has 90 apartments all with pool view and 53 bungalows with a small garden area, balcony or terrace, living room, separate bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, and bathroom. The apartments surround a large swimming pool which is 65 metres long and a separate children’s pool. There is also a large roof terrace for sunbathing. The apartments are the perfect place where you can relax and enjoy all the facilities. The Costa Tropical Apts offers clients the opportunity to prepare meals in their apartment or enjoy the all inclusive buffet with cold and warm buffet meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Globales Costa Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.