We had a four days stay at Millennium Resort at the end of our Oman Tour trough mountains, canyons and desert. We found a very relaxing place and a very high quality of restaurant: the food was prepared "espresso" (e.g. tempura, or risotto, or grilled fish and meat) and the buffet was constantly replenished. The buffet breakfast was excellent with a perfect service.
The pool is nice and confortable as the service at the beach (full of beautifull shells) . I can not forget the view of sea turtles with my friend Eugenio!
The rooms are nice, well cleaned and perfectly furnished,
The reception and all the management were really helpfull with us. For the above reason, the fact that the hotel is not quite finished and the location is still undeveloped was not a problem for us.
Spa and fitness center are under construction: the Hotel will be perfect very soon!
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Mussanah Hotel
- Millennium Resort Mussanah Hotel Al Mussanah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of the Gulf of Oman, Millennium Resort Mussanah blends vivid Arabian and Asian themes to provide a unique and memorable getaway resort on the coast of Al Batinah. The lifestyle destination resort is just 45 minutes from Muscat International Airport and close to the neighbouring cities of Barka and Sohar. With panoramic views of the sea, the resort has something for everyone and caters for seafaring guests with a private 54-berth marina, conferencing facilities for discerning business visitors, offers a diverse range of sports activities for leisure travellers and luxurious pools with exclusive beach access for holidaymakers. Guests can relax in idyllic surroundings and take in all of the spectacular natural beauty that the Sultanate of Oman has to offer.Millennium Resort Mussanah features 234 luxurious accommodating hotel rooms in a range of options to suit every need including Deluxe, Executive and Junior Suites, 74 fully-furnished serviced apartments or residences comprising of studios and one bedroom and two bedroom duplex apartments. Each room offers impressive views of Al Hajar Mountains, the Marina or the Gulf of Oman. The resort also offers a choice of culinary options including a poolside bar open until sunset, modern lounge, à la carte restaurant and a welcoming buffet all with private terraces facing the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Millennium Resort Mussanah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.