I have booked on 15th Nov 2012 for night and it was unpleasant experience for such a big name, my store is as following:
1. I arrived at 1400 soon I checked in I had to look for someone to take my luggage as everyone was busy and unorganized arrival process.
2. No one has guided us to the Room, only room number in the Room card mentioned.
3. After switching on the TV we came to know that the remote control is not working, we have reported that and no one has attended us for 30 minutes, I had to go down to handover the remote and give us another one, surprisingly the replaced on is not working too, so I had to wait for the second one to be replaced, some issue after 45 minutes.
4. we started discovering the hotel , Only one restaurant is operating in a holiday day , which is a very pick time ,we booked a table for diner .
5. We headed to the pool which is very disconnected to the hotel, you need to work almost 400 to 500 Mtrs to reach there.
6. 3 pools are around one is big not deep, and two infinite pools (NO KIDS POOL ) as we were told it was a good family break hotel .
7. No service at all at the pool.
8. After getting ready for the diner ,we arrived the restruent , we had to look for someone to guide us to the table , service was poor , we started having our starter and I went for the main course , after few bights , I was shocked knowing that a big piece of plastic in my food and I m not sure if I have eaten some of it .
9. Immediately , I have called the restaurant manager , and he apologized for the incident and called the chef and the same was told , I clearly told the restaurant manager I need investigation on this matter and someone has to be countable for such matter .
10. We left the restaurant without finishing our food everyone of us felt sick about and also the most , I was worried about my son whom is 2 years 7 months old .
11. After leaving the restaurant, I have reported the sameto the duty manager and he was shocked and promised me that action will be taken and I have advised him that I need series action and a compensation on this matter.
12. At 2300 someone junior called me saying that, we have seen your case and we invite you for lunch next day , I told him you must kidding , how would you dare to invite me while I just had a terrible experience , he started raising his voice to me and said this what I was ordered to do , I told him ask your manager or GM to call me for this matter .
13. Next day my wife said ok let us forget about last night and lets have breakfast , Wehoooo I wish if I didn’t go , Big time mess , many people around you no time to enjoy food , service very poor , we have asked for coffee ,the waiter didn’t even bother to answer me back , very basic food and loads of people , more than 10 people waiting for tables in the middle of the restaurant .
14. NO ONE CALLED ME OR ANYTHING FOR ME CASE.
15. We left at 1400 , very upset and I thought maybe the front desk will apologies about what happened , NO ONE AGAIN has clue about anything .
TODAY is 19th Nov after 5 days, never received any call from anyone from the hotel.
This is my store
Thank you for taking time to read
Ps . when ever you need to speak to someone , no way to answer you , every 5 calls maybe one will be picked .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of the Gulf of Oman, Millennium Resort Mussanah blends vivid Arabian and Asian themes to provide a unique and memorable getaway resort on the coast of Al Batinah. The lifestyle destination resort is just 45 minutes from Muscat International Airport and close to the neighbouring cities of Barka and Sohar. With panoramic views of the sea, the resort has something for everyone and caters for seafaring guests with a private 54-berth marina, conferencing facilities for discerning business visitors, offers a diverse range of sports activities for leisure travellers and luxurious pools with exclusive beach access for holidaymakers. Guests can relax in idyllic surroundings and take in all of the spectacular natural beauty that the Sultanate of Oman has to offer.Millennium Resort Mussanah features 234 luxurious accommodating hotel rooms in a range of options to suit every need including Deluxe, Executive and Junior Suites, 74 fully-furnished serviced apartments or residences comprising of studios and one bedroom and two bedroom duplex apartments. Each room offers impressive views of Al Hajar Mountains, the Marina or the Gulf of Oman. The resort also offers a choice of culinary options including a poolside bar open until sunset, modern lounge, à la carte restaurant and a welcoming buffet all with private terraces facing the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Resort Mussanah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Resort Mussanah Hotel Al Mussanah