For anyone visiting Magor, Chepstow, Newport and the nearby areas, this place is well worth checking out. A fun and friendly atmosphere, spacious rooms that are beautifully presented, a lovely continental breakfast and fabulous countryside. They don't do evening meals but there are a few great restaurants in the nearby area and I would highly recommend this place for a nice little get away. Thank you for a lovely stay Sue
- Also Known As:
- Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory Hotel
- Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory Hotel Llanmartin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory is a 5 star boutique Guest House which exudes luxury. Six stunning bedrooms with contemporary echos. Bespoke interiors to rival the very best hotels. Designer, Garth Davis has so captured the mood of effortless living. Located close to Newport, we are very accessible being just 3 minutes off M4, either Junction 24 or 23. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.