“Food not as good” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Revolution Hanley

Revolution Hanley
Trinity Street, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 5LA, England (Formerly Revolution Hanley)
+44 1782 214451
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Hanley
Cuisines: British
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Food not as good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

In the past I've always recommend revolution Hanley for food,but sadly not any more. Not everybody wants a burger or hotdog which includes myself, my daughter and myself have made our disappointment about the food known to the lovely and brilliant staff. We have enjoyed many a few meals in the past, it's a shame as our custom will be going else where due to a lack of food choice

Visited February 2014
amy s, Sales and Events Co-ordinator at Revolution Hanley, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Hi,

At Revolution Hanley, we take customer feedback very seriously, I would firstly like to apologise that you were not satisfied when you came for a meal at Revolution.
From time to time we do try and change the Menu to keep it interesting for customers, although we do realise that this last change has not been as popular as we might have hoped.
That being said we have decided to add some lighter choices and different dishes to the menu in order to try and cater to everyone, these will be effective very soon and I would like to invite you and your daughter to come and try this new menu when it is up and running.

We are very glad to hear that the service you recieved was up to standard and I hope that you will consider taking us up on our offer. If you would like to Call the bar on 01782 214 451 or alternatively email us at hanley@Revolution-bars.co.uk then someone will arrange the booking for you.

Thank you for the feedback and I hope that you feel that we have dealt with it in the way that you would expect

Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“Usually love it ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I used to dine at revolution Hanley most Saturdays and I've been left disappointed recently,the menu has no substance anymore, the choice is pizza, burgers or fries, they no longer offer wraps or salads which is really disappointing. I however can not fault the service, always happy to help and lovely friendly service and I have only rated it down due to the lack of food choice! I have expressed my disappointment to the staff and the menu is now a smaller choice due to Hanley being a smaller bar, with a chance it could increase, hopefully it does!

Hi,
In response to some of the feedback that we have been receiving about the new Menu at Revolution Hanley, we are working on expanding the menu and offering a wider variety of foods like we used too. From time to time we like to change the menu in order to keep it interesting to our customers, although we do realise that the latest change has not been as popular as we would have hoped and we apologise for this.

I am happy to hear that the service you received was still of a high standard, and I hope that you will consider joining us for a free lunch when the new and (hopefully) improved menu is up and running!
If you would like to take us up on this offer then please call the bar on 01782 214 451 or email us at Hanley@Revolution-bars.co.uk and someone will arrange this

Thank you for taking the time to post this review, we appreciate any feedback that can help us to improve!
Many Thanks
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“Ripped off!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Got changed £11 per head for a buffet which was tiny for 15 people.
We ate everything and they didn't give us any extra & most of us were still hungry.
Worked out we paid on average £12.50 per dish of food on the buffet, which considering some dishes were cous cous salad & potatoes this was terrible value for money !
The food was tasty but a complete rip off.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Sunday visit - no roasts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Went with the family for a trial to see whether the food was any good. Had a pizza to share for the kids and two of the burgers off their burger menu. Menu is limited to burgers pizza and a few other things but the service, standards, cleanliness and atmosphere were second to non. Special thanks to the waiter chap who made us and the kids feel really welcome. Would definitely go again.

Hi,
Thank you so much for the review, I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your Visit to Revolution Hanley.

From time to time we do change the menu to try and keep it interesting for our customers, although we realise that this last change has limited the menu quite a lot and that people prefer to have more choice.
We take our Customer feedback very seriously and so are working hard to improve the menu and give customers more options.

We hope that this will help our customers to have a better experience when they visit the bar

Many Thanks