My family, (wife, one 3 yr old and one 8 month old), stayed for a weekend break just prior to uttaran for a family get together.
We stayed in one of the bungalows c16, ground floor looking onto the pool. The rooms were large and spacious, we used a mattress for the two children to sleep n and did not feel cramped for space in our room.
The staff at the resort made us feel extremely welcome, the service levels offered were second to none. Here are a few examples:
1) We enquired a the front desk about games to play out in the gardens, the concierge not only brought out the cricket set but also carried it out to the gardens for us.
2) We traveled as a big group with 17 in total in the party and had a space set aside for us in the restaurant. At each mealtime, fresh naan and rotis were brought out for us. Due to special dietary needs in the group, the kitchen prepared special meals for us at each meal time.
If there was one downside, it was that the design of the bath means that the water from the shower runs onto the floor, the shower itself was fantastic(!).
With reference to earlier review stating that there was no wi-fi, we were able to access the Internet from the wifi in our rooms and throughout the grounds of the hotel.
We would definitely look to stay at the resort next time we go back to Nadiad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boulevard 9 Resort & Spa, a tastefully designed 5-Star Resort & Spa, offers you more than nine routes to experience a whole new world of luxury. Resort is spread in 10 acre land with beautiful landscaping crafted by the team of professionals and enhance by the right blend of lighting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Boulevard 9 Luxury Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.