“Underwhelming” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Casuarina
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Osteria has a focus on regional produce throughout its breakfast, lunch & dinner menus, plus great coffee, its own organic produce garden, an extensive wine list, local beers on tap, a function room and child's playground.
Kingscliff, Australia
“Underwhelming”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

With the launch of the new restaurant; Osteria was truly underwhelming. After dining at Sandbar& Grill over the past few years we were exited to go and experience what they have to offer. The food was tasteless and not up to previous standards. I ordered the beef rib which was tender but lacked in flavor. Service was non existed and screaming kids running around the outside dining area.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Bli Bli, Queensland, Australia
“worth checking out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Glad I jumped on Trip Advisor and found this little gem. Gnocchi one of the best I've had! Excellent wine selection. Friendly staff thanks to Hannah, Maite and the chef Anthea

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Lovely long lunch spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We discovered Osteria via Tripadvisor on our last day of holidays at Kingscliff. We went for a late long lunch with friends and were impressed by the quality of the food, wine and service. Thanks to Hannah, Maite and Andrea for making our visit very memorable!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Noosa, Australia
“Great spot to stop for a few cold ones with your mates.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was traveling down the coast to Byron with my mates and found this little hidden gem. Osteria is a great spacious restaurant that has the casual relax bar feel also. I had Hannah, a chirpy waitress recommend my mates and I a Stone and Wood Larger that they supply on tap. I think I have found a new favourite beer and its local, made in Byron Bay. So glad we decided to stop in!

Pottsville
“Another Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had lunch today at Osteria, as usual the food was great, I had the Ham and Phesant Pate, delicious. Hanah looked after us, she knows the menu well and can advise and help you with any choices on the menu. As usual friendly and efficient service. Thanks Hanah.