I had camped here before and not had a problem, but this past weekend I felt very subjected by one member of the staff. We were a group of two couples in our late twenties The woman told us 7 times before we left check in that we needed to adhere to quiet hours and not party. We came for a relaxing quiet weekend! She continued to badger us at our campsite later in the afternoon. Unfortunately, I don't think she told the families that were near us the same rules and we woke up way before quiet hours ended due to children running and screaming. The woman needs to stop making assumptions because this time she was 100% wrong and lost the campsite a customer for life.
On top of the judgy staff, the campsites are small, its 4 times more expensive than other nearby sites, and the staff has no issue with parents let their children run crazy at 7am.
- Also Known As:
- Big Sur Campground & Cabins Hotel
- Big Sur Campground And Cabins
- Big Sur Campground & Cabins Hotel Big Sur
- Big Sur Campground Cabins
- Cabins Hotel Big Sur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located among majestic Coastal Redwood trees along the pristine Big Sur River, Big Sur Campground and Cabins offers camping and lodging with the emphasis on Family. Enjoy tent and RV camping on the forest floor as you watch the kids inner tube by in the cool water. Or pamper your family in one of several styles of cabins, from rustic tent cabins to fully equipped cabins with kitchens and fireplaces. ... more less