This is a super-clean and quiet hotel with cute rooms,very comfortable beds, and nice grounds. There are several room options including non-a/c, a/c, and suites with kitchenettes. The hotel staff is pleasant and friendly, but unobtrusive. The included continental breakfast was enough to get us going - included toast, jam, assorted fresh/local fruits, juice and coffee. It is convenient to the beach and the center of town with plenty of places to eat within close proximity. Check out the rooftop palapa too! You have an interesting 360 degree view, it is cool from the ocean breezes, and makes for a great place for evening cocktails. We didn't spend much time at the pool but it was clean with just the right mix of sunshine and shade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with a very laid-back atmosphere, excellent personallized service, comfortable and clean installations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Posada el Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Moro Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Puerto Morelos
- Posada El Moro Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos