I stayed at the Rancho for just one night before an early morning flight out of Cancun, and enjoyed the short stay a lot. At first I was a little surprised that the place was a little further away from town than I had expected, but taxis are cheap and quick. The distance is also walkable but we had some issues due to flooding! The beach right out front of the property is beautiful, and if a beach is important to you then this is the place to stay in PM. Another plus is the great host who creates such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere that you just want to stay longer. After she heard that we would both be leaving early in the morning to catch a flight and wouldn't be able to have breakfast, we were offered some fruit and bread rolls the night before. This is the first time anybody has offered me a "breakfast to-go" when I was leaving early, so I was impressed. The rooms where nice and of the regular funky beach style, and clean. We were there during a cold spell and the room came equipped with warm blankets, another sign for a well-run B&B and a thoughtful host. I would love to come back here and stay for longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho, a beach side B&B, is the perfect place to relax in a warm, tropical environment where you can stroll along the white sands and crystal waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a siesta in a hammock right on your patio, or bask under the sun in this tropical paradise. Located in an authentic Mexican fishing village, 25 min. south of Cancun airport makes it a very convenient gateway or home-base to explore the Mayan Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Rancho Sak-Ol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Sak-Ol Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Rancho Sak-Ol Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos