“Great Dive” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a full service dive shop, offering great service and fun diving!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
New York, NY
9 attraction reviews
“Great Dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our divemaster Carlos was super friendly and helpful. We haven't SCUBA'd in a year but Carlos made the process easy and stress free. After quickly reviewing signals on the boat, we were in free descent over crystal blue waters with great visibility. We saw a lot! The group was small and the whole experience felt very personal. We saw so much fish it felt like we were diving in an aquarium :) I highly recommend going with the Dive In team. From booking to finding lunch after the dive, the whole experience was top notch.

Visited August 2013

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“helpful and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

This review relates to snorkeling, not diving: Our family stayed at a resort in Cancun in March 2013 and after snorkeling at the reef near the resort a few times, we wanted to try a different location and decided on an excursion to Puerto Moreles. I checked TripAdvisor and saw a recent positive review about Dive In helping to arrange a snorkel outing. When I called Dive In and spoke to Brett, I asked about setting up a time to snorkel the next day, and I greatly appreciated his advising me that we should delay an additional day due to the weather forecast (it was very windy). The guides at the dock who Brett set us up with were very professional and we had a great time snorkeling.

Visited March 2013
york pa
10 attraction reviews
“my friends had a blast with brett and the guys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have a barber shop and have been diving for quite a few years...since going to puerto moralos, i have used dive in puerto moralos and brett and have had my wife certified with him....I recommended brett and dive in to one of my customers in the shop as the thing to do in puerto moralos and low and behold, not only did he go but he took 9 others with him for bretts discover scuba / resort course....My customer relayed to me the fun they all had with the team and how, next year, he is going back for his certification with brett....He said everybody enjoyed the training and the underwater experience....What a great feeling I got when he told me how professional they were and how safe they all felt in the capable hands of brett, carlos, and the rest of the team...it was even more comforting knowing a 10 person group could be so professionally attended to.....Again kudos to brett, carlos, and the rest of the crew.......once again, nobody could have done it but brett........thanks

Lebanon, New Hampshire
“I love Puerto Morelos and Dive In PM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I highly recommend Dive In Puerto Morelos. Brett is super competent and also very relaxed and funny. And Carlos is a great divemaster. My two sons and I dove with them this year for the second time. We're already looking forward to going back next year.

The shop and the boat are like Puerto Morelos itself, not fancy, just low key, relaxed, no nonsense, and fun. Diving there could not be easier.

Denver, Colorado
“Good diving experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Overall my experience w/ Brett and Dive In Puerto Morelos was positive. Brett was very responsive through email and accommodated my diving schdule. I was there from 5/4 to 5/11 duing low season so we had no more than 4 divers on the boat. We dove the ship wreck as well as several spots on the reef. If you have ever dove in Cozumel dont expect large 20' + coral heads like there but you will see plenty of fish and marine life. We saw an eagle ray on the wreck dive as well as crab, lobster, & eels on the reef dives. Didn't see any turtles or sharks however. The DM, Carlos, is bilingual and accommodating as well. I used DIPM for our groups snorkel trip as well and everything went off without a hitch.