Looking at the website, the hotel looked exactly like our style, high-end, boutique, not generic, etc. Arrival was terrific, picked up at the airport, given cold water bottles and refreshing towels. Our room was very beautiful, just as it appears in the website. The housekeeping is also excellent, putting flowers in our robes every evening and setting up room service meals impeccably. The resort is very quiet, to the point that couples don't even converse with one another. My husband and i were very happy to have intimate meals etc but the hotel seemed almost dead, it didn't make you want to go down for a cocktail or linger in the restaurants. The food was mediocre at best and the "free" breakfast consisted of a bit of yogurt, a slice of fruit and a roll. Watch out when ordering bottled water as they'll get you at $10 US per bottle. Best to rent a car and buy some water and even alcohol for your room and save yourself hundreds of dollars. The service was very nice, overly helpful, to the point that you feel like they are always there. Your food gets removed from the table before you are finished if you simply pause for a moment. The ocean is not swimable, all full of seaweed, no shells on the beach. The snorkeling for $174/hour also left a lot to be desired, very few intersting fish. However, given the hotels i saw in the area, i would say this is probably one of the best there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mexico's famed Paraiso de la Bonita Resort, a Leading Small Hotels of the World, Virtuoso member and four-time winner of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award is tucked into a protected private Beach just 15 minutes from the Cancun International airport. The ultra-luxury boutique beachfront resort is considered the most exclusive property in its category in Cancun's Riviera Maya region. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures and feature private terraces, luxurious bathroooms with Bvulgari bath amenities, Frette robes and towels and spacious living room. The resort is home to North America's first certified Thalassotherapy Spa, which combines the ocean's most beneficial elements with state of the art equipment and techniques. In addition, the property's private 48 ft. Catamaran treats guests to a delightful experience on the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos