My husband and I recently returned from a 4 night stay at Paraiso de la Bonita. The entire experience was fabulous! Paraiso is the perfect spot for a quiet, relaxing, romantic getaway. The service, accommodations, location, staff, amenities, and spa are all top notch. The real highlight of our trip, however, was our time with Charles Wills, Wellness Director. He was absolutely fantastic! We met with him several times over the course of our stay. His knowledge of stress management and a balanced lifestyle is limitless. His techniques are effective and easy to use. Since our return home, my husband and I have been using the knowledge gained from Charles in our everyday lives. He is an incredible asset to the resort and we feel blessed to have spent time with him!
Our only complaint with Paraiso was the limited selection of vegetarian offerings, particularly at dinner. My husband and I are both vegetarians. One of our primary reasons for deciding on Paraiso for our getaway was the fact that it is a "wellness resort". The website touts their wide selection of organic cuisine, including gourmet vegetarian options. We did not experience this. Our first night, we had dinner at Kaax. There was not one vegetarian entree on the menu. We asked our waiter to talk with the chef and see what he could come up with. He returned and said the chef could do pasta with vegetables. Needless to say we were a little disappointed. The last thing two vegetarians want to hear is that they're paying $1000+ a night for pasta primavera! When our dinners arrived, we were staring at two plates of linguini with what looked like a bag of frozen vegetables dumped on top. We were definitely not happy. After complaining the next morning, our dinners definitely improved. However, we would have loved to see some more creative options.....perhaps something with tofu or seitan.
Overall, our stay was fantastic and exactly what we needed. We would definitely recommend this resort and plan to return!
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mexico's famed Paraiso de la Bonita Resort, a Leading Small Hotels of the World, Virtuoso member and four-time winner of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award is tucked into a protected private Beach just 15 minutes from the Cancun International airport. The ultra-luxury boutique beachfront resort is considered the most exclusive property in its category in Cancun's Riviera Maya region. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures and feature private terraces, luxurious bathroooms with Bvulgari bath amenities, Frette robes and towels and spacious living room. The resort is home to North America's first certified Thalassotherapy Spa, which combines the ocean's most beneficial elements with state of the art equipment and techniques. In addition, the property's private 48 ft. Catamaran treats guests to a delightful experience on the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.