I stayed in Zoetry for 8 days on my honeymoon last December. I have to say that this place is 10 out of 10 on all fronts!
They pick you up from the airport with a bottle of bubbly, the staff are all excellent, hugely friendly, helpful and just excellent at what they do.
The resort itself, the rooms and villas are just beautifully decorated and the bottle of tequila on arrival is a nice touch ;)
If you are on honeymoon, this resort adds in lots of really nice personal touches, including breakfast on your balcony, and a romantic evening in where they run you a hot bath, put candles around the room/bathroom and petals - class. You can do lots of other eally romantic and cool stuff too for just a bit more (dinner in the wine cellar or a dinner for two out on the walkway by the sea with your own waiter!)
The food in all 3/4 restaurants is top quality and all your drinks nearly are included. This includes all and as many cocktails, most wines and top end spirits.
Facilities too are all plush, modern and tastfully done.
A great resort to totally chill, laps in luxury, be pampered and there is plenty of extra activity options too sucj as snorkelling, diving, day trips or heading to Cancun (if you really want to!).
Can't recommend this place enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mexico's famed Paraiso de la Bonita Resort, a Leading Small Hotels of the World, Virtuoso member and four-time winner of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award is tucked into a protected private Beach just 15 minutes from the Cancun International airport. The ultra-luxury boutique beachfront resort is considered the most exclusive property in its category in Cancun's Riviera Maya region. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures and feature private terraces, luxurious bathroooms with Bvulgari bath amenities, Frette robes and towels and spacious living room. The resort is home to North America's first certified Thalassotherapy Spa, which combines the ocean's most beneficial elements with state of the art equipment and techniques. In addition, the property's private 48 ft. Catamaran treats guests to a delightful experience on the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos