We stayed here for two weeks and i can honestly say it was unbelievable! The hotel is exquisite, luxury wouldn't half describe this piece of paradise.There is some beautiful gardens around the resort and an amazing beach with pier for the different cruises and water activities the hotel privately offers to its guests. All staff were very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate any requests we had, be that a little change in the menu or recommending places to visit, they were very attentive. The hotel offers a range of relaxing activities such as sunset cruises and cigar making as well as snorkeling and a range of tours to the Mayan ruins.The spa also offers a range of very relaxing activities including a Mayan purification ceremony which leaves you feeling reborn and fresh another unforgettable experience which i would deffinately recommend if you are staying here. Breakfast was delicious a very good menu and i must say the Mayan honey was possibly the best honey I've ever tried! I must give my respects to Raoul the head waiter in the restaurant Kaax, he puts allot of effort and passion into the food and service of the restaurant and was an amazing waiter! Apart from the food and beauty of the hotel, the staff definitely made this holiday as amazing as it was the people of mexico are very friendly and a piece of them have come back with me to Ireland, an amazing experience that wont be forgotten!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mexico's famed Paraiso de la Bonita Resort, a Leading Small Hotels of the World, Virtuoso member and four-time winner of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award is tucked into a protected private Beach just 15 minutes from the Cancun International airport. The ultra-luxury boutique beachfront resort is considered the most exclusive property in its category in Cancun's Riviera Maya region. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures and feature private terraces, luxurious bathroooms with Bvulgari bath amenities, Frette robes and towels and spacious living room. The resort is home to North America's first certified Thalassotherapy Spa, which combines the ocean's most beneficial elements with state of the art equipment and techniques. In addition, the property's private 48 ft. Catamaran treats guests to a delightful experience on the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos