Myself and 2 girlfriends were guests at Zoetry from February 9 to February 13 and stayed in Santorini. Zoetry has efficient, complimentary, round-trip transfers with champagne from the airport. The property is beautiful and the suits elegant, well laid out, and stocked with Bulgari amenities. Free long distance calls are a nice perk. The beach and pool areas are lovely and well maintained with exotic flowers and parrots. The maid service and chair and beverage service at the beach are excellent. The chair and beverage service at the pool are good if you tip. The service and food at Kaax is good and at Chiringulto adequate. At breakfast and at La Canoa the service and food are terrible. At breakfast the waiters were grumpy. It took up to an hour for our food to arrive. The meals are not served at the same time and when the food is served it is often cold. The eggs are not cooked as ordered and you have to ask for napkins, spoons, etc. The menu is extremely limited. La Canoa was a disaster both evenings we dined there. The first evening we walked out after a fifteen minute wait for water. When we were called back we had several waiters, all of which were crabby. Service was extremely disorganized. The white fish served was cold. Two of deserts were not the deserts ordered and the waiter argued with us when we asked for the deserts we did order. The second time we dined at La Canoa, we ordered white wine and were served a white Russian. The waiter tried three times to take our order and three times we explained we had not seen menus. The waiter explained there was a shortage of menus so three of us shared one menu. One of the salads served was not the one ordered. The wind blew the lettuce off the plates when the salad was served. When the entrees were served, only two came - the waiter forgot to order the third entree. At breakfast and La Canoa servers were running around a lot and using much energy. However, the service is chaotic, food is served that is not ordered, food is served cold or not served at all or is blown off the plate. The staff appears to be unhappy, disorganized, and inefficient. There are many language and communication barriers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mexico's famed Paraiso de la Bonita Resort, a Leading Small Hotels of the World, Virtuoso member and four-time winner of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award is tucked into a protected private Beach just 15 minutes from the Cancun International airport. The ultra-luxury boutique beachfront resort is considered the most exclusive property in its category in Cancun's Riviera Maya region. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures and feature private terraces, luxurious bathroooms with Bvulgari bath amenities, Frette robes and towels and spacious living room. The resort is home to North America's first certified Thalassotherapy Spa, which combines the ocean's most beneficial elements with state of the art equipment and techniques. In addition, the property's private 48 ft. Catamaran treats guests to a delightful experience on the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos