Just came back from 9 wonderful days at Zoetry Paraiso. This was our 3rd time there in the last 13 months and it was as good and even better than the others. Having traveled both the Caribbean and Mexico at least 50 times over the past 23 years, we had come to the conclusion that staying at the same resort more than once was not a good idea, at least not for us. We always felt let down until we discovered Secrets and then ultimately Zoetry. As much as we loved all 3 of the Secrets in the Mayan Riviera ( stayed a total of 15 times over a 6 year period ), Zoetry outclasses them all. It has everything we could ever want.
I am amazed when I read negative reviews about Zoetry. We have found nothing but Quality in Suites, Food and the most outstanding Service to be found anywhere. It all starts with being picked up on time in a Mercedes with chilled Champagne waiting for you. Then, not even having to check in at the front desk because they know us as well as we know them.
I could name almost everyone at the resort for their outstanding service, but have to mention a few that have made us feel the most at home. The best pool / bar service ever by Miguel, Antonio & Eric. Don't know what you want? They always seem to and have great options even when you have run out of ideas. They, more than anyone make our trip memorable.
Caesar, the Captain at Kaax makes every meal memorable. My wife is a vegetarian and even though there are always options for her on the menu, he will offer her even more. First class service again.
The only thing about Zoetry that some people may not like is the lack of entertainment. There is now some available on a few nights, but it is very subdued. None of this is a problem for us because we go for the rest and quiet as much as anything. However, we did make some wonderful new friends this time ( Jen, Marty, Terri & Dave ) who played a big part in making our trip even more fantastic.
We used Room Service several times and ever time our order was exact and food still hot. Some people have said in their reviews this was a problem, but can't understand how this is possible.The people taking our orders on the phone spoke excellent English and repeated back our complete order before hanging up. Very nice having Breakfast out on the large balcony overlooking the beach and ocean.
In conclusion, any time you read a bad review about Zoetry, take it with a grain of salt. I don't know who these people are, but something tells me they wouldn't be happy anywhere unless they are looking for a big party with loud drunks. In that case. they chose the wrong place; Zoetry is 1st class all the way.
We will be going back in approx. another 6 months because we have found Paradise and are not ready to give it up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mexico's famed Paraiso de la Bonita Resort, a Leading Small Hotels of the World, Virtuoso member and four-time winner of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award is tucked into a protected private Beach just 15 minutes from the Cancun International airport. The ultra-luxury boutique beachfront resort is considered the most exclusive property in its category in Cancun's Riviera Maya region. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures and feature private terraces, luxurious bathroooms with Bvulgari bath amenities, Frette robes and towels and spacious living room. The resort is home to North America's first certified Thalassotherapy Spa, which combines the ocean's most beneficial elements with state of the art equipment and techniques. In addition, the property's private 48 ft. Catamaran treats guests to a delightful experience on the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos