We had a great package with British Airways for flight + hotel.
Boutique hotel, only 90 rooms. No complaints on service (but we were there in low season, around 50% occupancy). Good breakfast, very nice lunches at the sushi and ceviche bar, average food at the Mexican restaurant, gourmet food at the top restaurant La Canoa (mind you it is not open every day and there is a dress code!!!!). Spacious suite, decoy according to different themes, we were in the Bouhara one, and living also in the Middle East it was not ideal to us. Ask for what is available (Portofino, Bermuda, Petra were some of the names we could see) to get the ambience you prefer. Somptuous bathroom. Room floor not so clean. We had an all-inclusive stay which also offered a complimentary Laundry service which was a real plus. Real downside the main pool not swimmable (far better the Spa warm sea water pool with strong jacuzzi jetties) and the sea, not special for the area. Ideal for honeymooners and cocconers not so fond of water/sea. If you love sea I would suggest you look for a hotel in Tulum which have beautiful bays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mexico's famed Paraiso de la Bonita Resort, a Leading Small Hotels of the World, Virtuoso member and four-time winner of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award is tucked into a protected private Beach just 15 minutes from the Cancun International airport. The ultra-luxury boutique beachfront resort is considered the most exclusive property in its category in Cancun's Riviera Maya region. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures and feature private terraces, luxurious bathroooms with Bvulgari bath amenities, Frette robes and towels and spacious living room. The resort is home to North America's first certified Thalassotherapy Spa, which combines the ocean's most beneficial elements with state of the art equipment and techniques. In addition, the property's private 48 ft. Catamaran treats guests to a delightful experience on the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Splendia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos