Our first time at Zoetry was last Dec and we just fell in love with the resort as well as the excellent service which makes it a notch above all other resorts we have been to.
My wife and I have been traveling to the Caribbean and mostly Mexico for the last 25 years and for the last 10 to all-inclusive adults only. We had discovered Secrets Resorts ( Capri, Silversands and Maroma ) and stayed at all of them at least 5 times. But, as much as we loved them, we felt like we needed a change. Mauricio Martinez, the GM at Silversands suggested we try Zoetry as an alternative and upgrade. We couldn't be happier. GM Valter Espinoza and his great staff have made us true believers in Zoetry and all it has to offer.
Again, we had a beautiful suite, not just a large room right on the beach. The room service was again excellent, but the restaurants are the best. My wife is vegetarian and although there was always something on the menu for her, the selection was minimal. No Problem. Restaurant manager, Cesar always made sure that he could provide my wife with almost anything she wanted. His suggestions were always right on target.
As great as the food was, the highlight of Zoetry remains it's staff and the excellent service they provide. They all know our names and know exactly what we like, sometimes before we even realize it our self. The pool attendants, Miguel, Antonio, Pepe and Frederico could not have been better with Miguel being our favorite. He has a knack for anticipating our needs and does everything with a smile. Such a happy person who makes you feel the same way.
I could go on and on about all the great things that Zoetry has to offer, but most of the other reviews have already stated them. Instead, I offer our experience in traveling to Mexico; more than 25 times in the last 10 years alone as the greatest recommendation we can give.
We will be returning to Zoetry again this winter. Once you have experienced the Best, nothing else can compare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mexico's famed Paraiso de la Bonita Resort, a Leading Small Hotels of the World, Virtuoso member and four-time winner of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award is tucked into a protected private Beach just 15 minutes from the Cancun International airport. The ultra-luxury boutique beachfront resort is considered the most exclusive property in its category in Cancun's Riviera Maya region. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures and feature private terraces, luxurious bathroooms with Bvulgari bath amenities, Frette robes and towels and spacious living room. The resort is home to North America's first certified Thalassotherapy Spa, which combines the ocean's most beneficial elements with state of the art equipment and techniques. In addition, the property's private 48 ft. Catamaran treats guests to a delightful experience on the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos