Just spent the best 9 days ever on vacation. A little background about my wife and myself. We have been traveling to the Caribbean and Mexico 2-3 times a year for the past 22 years, but recently almost exclusively to Mexico because of the excellent service and lack of attitude we sometimes found on the Islands. Until we discovered Secrets resorts in 2005, we had never stayed at the same resort twice ( to avoid disappointment ). In the last 6 years we have stayed at Secrets Capri, Silversands and Maroma 4 times each and have never been disappointed. Last year the Manager of Silversands suggested we try Zoetry for something a little different.
It was the best decision we could have made. Everything that you have read good about Zoetry in other reviews is all true and in our case, even better.
What stands out the most, is the best service we have ever experienced. Everyone; from Valter Espinoza the general Manager who greeted us as we arrived, to the pool attendants who could never do enough for us, ( especially Miguel ) helped to make this a special time.
We stayed in Durban ( room name ) which was by far the most beautiful suite we have ever had. And it was a real suite, not just a large room. We felt like we could almost touch the beach.
The food at all the restaurants was excellent, and if you couldn't find something on the menu that appealed to you, all you had to do was ask and they would make most anything you wanted. Even the room service was excellent.
Admittedly, there is not much to do at night, but this was fine for us because we were looking for quiet and relaxation and that is exactly what we found. Most evenings are spent enjoying fine dining and good wine or champagne in a leisurely manor.
We highly recommend Zoetry and will definitely go back as well as try at least one of the other Zoetry's in Cabo or Dominican.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mexico's famed Paraiso de la Bonita Resort, a Leading Small Hotels of the World, Virtuoso member and four-time winner of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award is tucked into a protected private Beach just 15 minutes from the Cancun International airport. The ultra-luxury boutique beachfront resort is considered the most exclusive property in its category in Cancun's Riviera Maya region. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures and feature private terraces, luxurious bathroooms with Bvulgari bath amenities, Frette robes and towels and spacious living room. The resort is home to North America's first certified Thalassotherapy Spa, which combines the ocean's most beneficial elements with state of the art equipment and techniques. In addition, the property's private 48 ft. Catamaran treats guests to a delightful experience on the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Stentorian NV, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Splendia, Hotels.com, Venere, Amex, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.