I would thoroughly recommend this hotel for families.
We stayed 2 weeks in a swim up suite right opposite the pool bar. This block was the best of the swim ups as some were just a narrow strip of water outside the room with nothing to swim to! Yosi was a fantastic barman, remembering our names and favourites throughout.
All were beautiful with special attention for our 5 year old. Exceptional service from juan in the Italian restaurant.
Book the day before. We forgot one day and a concierge was passing and immediately upgraded us to the spa suite of cabanas. Don't be afraid to ask.
There weren't many children in early June but there were a good mix of activities. Relaxed drop in vibe.
I didn't enjoy the drinks. The cocktails weren't made with real juice so had an artificial taste (although there's a juice bar during the day so you can have 1 made up - and delivered to your cabana if you like!) The apple juice for breakfast was all concentrate. Our 5 year old only drank water for the entire 2 weeks. I mainly drank sparkling wine but it was cheap and sweet. Husband had no problems with a range of international drinks and lagers.
Entertainment & Activities:
Our 5 year old particularly liked the Africa Show. The Animation Team worked hard all day to include everyone without pestering them! Also enjoyed the kayaking and sailing.
Best place we've ever stayed to get the mix of attention for the children whilst enjoying an a la carte holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul Beach Hotel is a family-friendly, boutique-style property located on a gorgeous beach 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport. All of the newly renovated 148 rooms are just steps from the beach, pools, restaurants and bars.Featuring the Gourmet Inclusive® concept, epicurean offerings include candlelight dining on the beach, a fresh fish fry and butler service to the canopied beach beds. There’s an all-lobster menu, 24-hour room service and over 30 tequilas in the tequila lounge.Azul Beach especially caters to families with young children with loaner baby equipment, kid's club and parent support. The exclusive Family & Friends Vacation Planner coordinates family reunions. Romantic couples love Beachfront Sky Massages and Suite Scenes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Azul Beach Hotel, by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Beach Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Resort All Inclusive Beach
- Azul Beach Resort
- Azul Hotel Beach Resort
- Azul Beach Hotel, By Karisma Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos