“azul beach - truly 5star” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Azul Beach Hotel, by Karisma

You added Azul Beach Hotel, by Karisma to your Saves list
Azul Beach Hotel, by Karisma
4.5 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Carretera Federal Cancun-Tulum Km. 27.5, Puerto Morelos 77580, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
25% off room rate
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Puerto Morelos
St Ives, United Kingdom
“azul beach - truly 5star”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I am not going to go into massive details but I have just had the most AMAZING two weeks at the Azul beach hotel. My daughter chose this hotel for her wedding location and everything went perfectly, the way they looked after her and her husband to be was 1st class

I travel ALOT and have to say the service from the staff was top notch, professional and polite.

One negative thing... we had the karisma club pitch and to be honest it just felt a little tacky... e.g. a great offer you need to sign today to take advantage of... come on this is very 1980's.

That aside, I would return and would recommend this hotel to couples, family.

Thank-you Azul beach for some amazing memories.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
KarismaHotelsResorts, General Manager at Azul Beach Hotel, by Karisma, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Many thanks for your review . I'm happy to hear that you and your fmaily had a wonderful vacation, also that we exceeded all expectations, providing the perfect wedding celebrations . I hope that you have fond memories that can be treasured for years to come.

I have taken note of all comments and will share your feedback with all staff

gm@azulbeachresort.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (506)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was the perfect holiday which started the minute we walked through the door.
The hotel itself is absolutely spotless and the staff were the friendliest we have ever come across, with too many to name individually.
The room was immaculate and our house keeper kept the room spotless during our stay. The building and grounds were also perfectly maintained throughout.
The choice and quality of the food was far more than we had expected and so well presented. Drinks choice was more than adequate.
The only fault as such, was that when there was a wedding on, the Blu restaurant was closed which meant eating inside at one of the other restaurants ( which at the end of the day is not the worst hardship to endure).
We will definitely be going back again next year without doubt and cannot speak highly enough about both the hotel and the staff - thank you for making it the perfect holiday.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
KarismaHotelsResorts, General Manager at Azul Beach Hotel, by Karisma, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review of your recent stay. It is very special and there is no better reward than to hear about your wonderful experiences at the Azul Beach Hotel.

I enjoyed reading your feedback and can assure you that your comments will be shared with all staff

Thank you again and I look forward to your return

Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Azul Beach was the first trip we took with our then ten-and-half-month old son, and now 2 years later, it's still by far the best place we've been for traveling with a young kid. It's completely kid focused without being Disney cheesy (photoshop the kids out of the picture and it's just as chic and beautiful as any high-end resort) and the food was delicious, unusual at an all-inclusive. It also made feeding a picky baby super easy, when you could just grab a jar of baby food or a smoothie at the snack bar or get room service (milk, yogurt and a banana please!) late at night. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback, sharing your experiences of your recent stay. It is great to hear that we were able ot make your first vacation as a family an enjoyable and stress free environment.

we hope that you will choose to return for make years to come.

Dusseldorf
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

It is an exelent very nice hotel, for family and resting intentions. We were there for 7 days with our 4 and 1 1/2 year old boys. They enjoyed it as much as we did. They have a child club with nanys, so we could have our candlelight dinner, and visit or go out every night.
The only issue is first our personal buttler wasnt that good, we asked for toys and they never came to our room. The italian restaurant served me a burned steak, and they said that that is normla because of the gas grill ??!!?? My son had an small accident in the room and paramedics came in less than 5 minutes. i will return probably in New year with the whole family. Very recomendable.
They should only improve a little in the quality of alcoholic beverages.

Room Tip: Take The suite with pool or beach front.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the Trip advisor community. I'm gald to know that we were able to provide your and your family with a perfect vacation experience.
we are very family focused however we know that its important to parents to have quality time together and our nanny service provides piece of mind for all parents.

I have taken note of your comment concerning the butler service, please accept my apologies and I can assure you that your experiences are not the norm or in line with our service standards

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We recently had our daughter's wedding at Azul and they were wonderful!!! Everything about it was perfect - the rooms, food, service and the beach!! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and I need to point out the service of Hans ~ he was professional, helpful, informative and always available for anything we needed. He made everything happen that needed to happen. I look forward to being able to go back to Azul ~ it was truly an unforgettable memory. The only thing you need to be careful of is Lomas Transportation. I would use someone else. They have nothing to do with the hotel so I won't let their bad experience ruin what a beautiful time we all shared. This is definitely a place you will enjoy whether you are with family or traveling as a couple.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your wonderful review, it was an honor to host your daughter's wedding!
I appreciate your feedback and I can assure you that Hans is very proud of the mention for his efforts. Sorry to hear of your troubles with your Transportation , unfortunately the hotel does not operate any transportation services however I have contacted the relative company to pass on your experiences.

Again many thanks and I hope to see you very soon at the Azul Beach Resort

Hoboken, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My extended family recently spent 4 nights at this resort. The service was top notch, the restaurants choices varied, and the hotel grounds/rooms were meticulous. The staff was so nice and seemed genuinely happy to be employed there.

I contacted the general manager, Peter Hechler with connecting room requests prior to arrival and he was very accommodating. We had a gorgeous ocean front jacuzzi suite. Peter also made a point to introduce himself and inquire about our experience. Very personable!

Beach is very calm and clear - hotel does excellent job of removing seaweeds everyday.

We enjoyed the Africa show in the theater and fire show on the beach.

BBQ on the beach with fresh coconuts was one of the highlights of the trip.

In all, a lovely property with excellent staff. We will definitely return!

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review, it was a pleasure to meet you and I am thrilled you enjoyed all aspects of your Gourmet Inclusive vacation at the Azul Beach Resort.

I hope to see you again at the Azul Beach Resort

Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I recently spent 5 nights at this resort for my best friend's wedding. It was worth every last penny spent! The service was top notch, the food as good as any restaurant I've ever been to, and the hotel grounds/rooms were kept up meticulously! The staff was so nice and seemed genuinely happy to be employed there. I cannot think of one negative remark. I have already convinced my family (with children) that we need to visit again next summer. I can't wait!

Room Tip: The swim up suits are AMAZING!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for such a wonderul , well formed review. It is very rewarding to know that you have enjoyed every moment of your vacation at the Azul Beach Resort . In addition , your comments are motivating as there is nothing more satisfing that to receive the praise of our valued guests. I have shared your comments with all staff , showing them the tremendous impact their efforts have on our guests vacations.

we are glad that you have found your paradise and we look forward to your next visit , this time with all your family!

gm@azulbeachresort.com

Been to Azul Beach Hotel, by Karisma? Share your experiences!