“Surprising menu, delicious!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of El Nicho

El Nicho
Avenida Tulum & Rojo Gomez | On the main square across from the playground, Puerto Morelos, Mexico
998-201-0992
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: el Nicho is a beautiful place to spend a leasurely brunch. It is across from the park and has a peak-a-boo view of the ocean. The room is full of lovely sites and sounds from beautifully presented food, to great music. The walls feature artwork from local artists and the service is top notch.
Mesa, Arizona
“Surprising menu, delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Wow! Well priced and delicious! We went for lunch and saw that most of the menu was breakfast foods. My son ordered a waffle that came with whipped cream, bananas, syrup, and grapes for 55 pesos. My daughters and I shared two pesto chicken sandwiches that came with Asian slaw (the only lunch item on the menu) . Soooo tasty, my daughters said it was the best sandwich they had ever eaten in their lives and the slaw beat their favorite Asian salad at home for 80 pesos. Very reasonable and soooo great!

Visited July 2014

chicago
“Fabulous Eggs Benedict!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had the eggs Benedict and Eggs Benny Palto (with sliced tomatoes, avocado, and crispy bacon) and some fresh squeezed limonada and organ he juice. The juices were a little tart and needed some sugar. The eggs were fresh and prepared perfectly! It's a little hot inside the restaurant, unless you get to sit directly in front of a small fan, but it is Mexico! They only have one bathroom that needs some upgrading, maybe even to get some paper towels would be helpful and more sanitary instead of everyone using the same handtowel. But overall, the breakfast is worth the trip!!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had breakfast here during our recent trip to Puerto Morelos. We loved it. He had the chiliquilas and I had the molletes with chorizo Both were fresh and delicious. We felt the prices were reasonable and we would definitely return.

Alberta
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

After attending Pablo's cooking class at the little mexican cooking school, we had to try his restaurant! It was delicious! We had the waffles, huevos rancheros, the bun, and the chicken sandwich. All was fresh and delicious! The freshly squeezed orange juice and hermicha (sp?) Tea was great too! Perfect portion sizes; only open 7am-2pm.

1 Thank linz177
Dallas, Texas
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

My family of 5 liked this place so much we ate breakfast here twice. Definitely worth a stop if you are in PM. They are closed for dinner.

I particularly loved the fresh squeezed orange juice. My 7 year old and I shared the enormous plate of waffles topped with fresh berries and banana that was delicious!!

Also great friendly service :)