“Believe the Hype” 5 of 5 stars
Review of I Wanna Pizza

I Wanna Pizza
Ninos heroes a 20 metros del hotel inglaterra | Manzana 2, lote 5, Puerto Morelos, Mexico
998-281-3036
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
St. Catharines, Canada
“Believe the Hype”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Four of us went to this off-the-beaten-path restaurant on the basis of the TA reviews. They don’t lie - it is the best!

We had the bruschetta and crown bread for appetizers. The bruschetta was the best we’ve ever had; the crown bread is a sour dour loaf sliced open on top and filled with pesto, mozzarella, garlic spread and parmesan cheese and baked. We ate both like it was our first meal back from a deserted island.

For our main, we had the plain old pepperoni pizza. Simply amazing. The dough and sauce are made right in front of you. We all agreed it was one of the best we’ve ever had.

Add in six beers and our total bill was $370p – yes, less than ten bucks per person. We were stuffed.

If we are back in this area we will be going back for another meal. I miss it already.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chicago, Illinois
“The Best Pizza (Hands Down) in the Cancun/Riv Maya area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Our nephew who lives in Cancun, treated us to an evening at I Wanna Pizza after hearing us complain for years that there is not a decent pizza to be had in the Cancun area. He certainly proved us wrong! This is not your Pizza Hut or Papa John's variety...it is much more interesting than that. It is along the lines of a California Pizza variety..but so much better!! We ordered two, one called the Tomorrowland and the other was with 4 kinds of cheese, including goat cheese. Both of them were a huge hit! Lots of mosquitoes in the outdoor seating area, so ask for the repellent if they get to be too bothersome. Great service. Great pizza. Will definitely go back on our next trip to Cancun.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mission, Canada
“Shut The Front Door”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Warn your tonsils if you have them that amazing food is on the way. the Pizza was amazing the service was friendly,fast and accomodating. If you want to tease your taste buds start off with the bacon and cheeses appy, then go for probably one of the best pizzas i have ever had. going to be here for another 10 days and looking to trying out more pizza selections. it was a fantastic experience.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
“wonderful pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

was craving pizza and saw good reviews online. the reviews were accurate. this was among the best pizzas I ever had. no regrets. had "the Hannibal" ( all meats) added black olives. no inside seating, but comfortable out side. service good. price reasonable.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Didn't go to Mexico to eat pizza, but I'll take it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I was apprehensive about getting pizza in Puerto Morelos but am glad I did. I Wanna Pizza is a quirky establishment with attentive staff, great ingredients, and affordable prices. I am sad I only got to go once during my stay.

Visited March 2014