I and my teenage daughter stayed at Casa Caribe , and used it as a base to have a lovely time enjoying life on the Yucatan Peninsula . We loved it . Great people , Cat and Michelle and staff made it so enjoyable .....friendly , clean , safe , charming , easy access to beach , shops , restaurants , and great tours . I can go on about the beautiful garden and the birds , not to mention the food ......Last but not least , I can't forget the people of Puerto Morelos .... To them I say "Hola , muchisimas gracias " .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Caribe Puerto Morelos, a seaside retreat, is a funky friendly bed and breakfast, in a an old hacienda style building. There are five large bedrooms facing the ocean, king size beds, private terraces with hammocks, refrigerator, coffee maker, private bathrooms and only 3 blocks stroll to the town square and all the restaurants and bars. It is right opposite the wide white sand beaches of Puerto Morelos where you can take your beach chair and relax and lounge on the terrace and enjoy the wifi. Breakfasts are designed by the chef of The Little Mexican cooking school and an onsite store has supplies. Your home away from home - come and meet us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Casa Caribe Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Caribe b&b
- Casa Caribe Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Casa Caribe Bed And Breakfast Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos