I just returned from NOW Sapphire July 16th after a two week stay with family and friends. My husband and I actually had our wedding on the resort and enjoyed a beautiful honeymoon here as well. I cannot say enough good things about this resort! After hearing mixed reviews and have never visited Mexico before I was a little nervous about having my wedding here. The only thing that ensured my decision was that we knew four friends who have been here before and one old friend who actually had their wedding here, and all I heard was wonderful things. Let me just say that I was not one bit disappointed with choosing this resort as a place to exchange vows and a place for our friends and families to vacation. Our wedding was on July 7th and was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and exceeded our expectations.
MOST IMPORTANTLY THE STAFF WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They go out of their way to ensure that all your needs are met and that you are enjoying your stay. By the time we left we had a list of atleast 20 staff members that we knew by name & gave good reviews about. Please remember to tip the waiters and bartenders. They truly do work very hard and appreciate everything you give them.
All and all we had the best experience I think we will ever have, given that we got married here and had our honeymoon! I know that all our guests also enjoyed this resort, many were even trying to extend their stay with the airlines.
The only thing I do suggest is that the pool should be open later and that the restaurants should also have better AC, as it can get very hot due to the way the roof was built. If you are looking for a place with a lot of night life then this may not be the resort for you. Overall we had a blast and late nights but we also had 54 friends and family with us. However, once everyone left and it was just my husband and I, it got a little boring after 11, when only 1 bar/club was open.
All in all I would very much recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing vacation, or anyone planning a destination wedding!!!!!
Please find below a list of EXCEPTIONAL employees.
Thank you again for making our weding such a special day!!!
~ Jennifer & Donald Williams
Wedding Planners: Daniela & Alexandra
Wait Staff: Carlos, Irene, Victor, Gabriel, Carmen, Mildred, Julian, Lemuel, Irving & Ismael.
Bar Staff: Oliver, Santiago & Ceaser
Entertainment Staff: John Paul & Freddy
Spa Staff: Both Karina's
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. A tropical landscape of evergreen trees, sugar white sand, and sparkling azure sea, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun offers all the exclusive benefits of Unlimited-Luxury(R). This collection of amenities, led by unlimited gourmet food and premium beverages in five reservation-free, gourmet restaurants and seven stylish bars and lounges, pool and beach wait service, and 24-hour room and concierge service, comes without the wristband many resorts require. Guests will find 496 airy suites boasting such comforts as daily refreshed mini bar, plush robes and slippers, Jacuzzi for two, and private furnished balcony or terrace. Stepping outside means endless activities including Hobie cats, kayaking, windsurfing and nightly entertainment beginning with theme parties and movies on the beach. Plus, there's oversized swimming pools, a fitness center and - for an extra fee - deep sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and golf. A 6,800 yard, par 72 dream course: that is Gran Coral Riviera Maya. From tee time, there's the Spa, offering indigenous treatments ranging from a full body massage to a soothing hydrotherapy. For even more magical moments, the resort has wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages, where couples enjoy champagne breakfast in bed, special turndown, private beachfront dinner with rose petal path and candlelight, and more. Add in 15,000 square feet of meeting/conference space and the privileges of Preferred Club, including terrace soaking tubs and a 24-hour private concierge, and guests have the best of everything. It's all of this, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Riviera Maya
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos