Caesar was AMAZING!!!!! Ivan was WONDERFUL!!!!!!! Carmen was OUTSTANDING !!!!! These three individuals made our wedding week a trip worth talking about. We had 20 guest travel from the US to this resort for our destination wedding. The week was great, but a few issues would need to be addressed before I spent that much money again.
We stayed In a Preferred Ocean Front King room, it had no ceiling fan. The other rooms did, it made a difference. That should be standard in all rooms. It's too hot not to have a fan. They do not have top shelf liquor. That is the reason we selected this resort, our group likes to have cocktails. They served absolute vodka as a top shelf.... Negative. The long waits to eat were ridiculous. The food was minimal at best. The best restaurant was the Cibu. The plating of food was amazing, but the wait and taste does not equal a 4 Star Resort in my opinion.
Mother Nature was great to us. The weather was perfect, just hot..... It's Mexico. The pool is wonderful and very specious. The grounds are kept very well, and the rooms and all public areas were clean. The preferred room was the coolest place on the resort. Thank goodness we upgraded to preferred.
For those of you traveling to this resort, Caesar works the beach bar and if you order a drink, tell him Mike and Teresa sent you!!!! Ivan is your goto guy for any beach chairs, or beds by the pool he will reserve them for you. Carmen works in the main lobby serving drinks, extremely nice woman! If their is way they can get a hello from us it would be greatly appreciated! These 3 employees need to be recognized.
As far as the wedding, it was seamless Ramon does a great job. The DJ is worth the money. It made the night. Great experience and a great time.
Be advised they add gratuity to wine sales and the beach has tons of sea weed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. A tropical landscape of evergreen trees, sugar white sand, and sparkling azure sea, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun offers all the exclusive benefits of Unlimited-Luxury(R). This collection of amenities, led by unlimited gourmet food and premium beverages in five reservation-free, gourmet restaurants and seven stylish bars and lounges, pool and beach wait service, and 24-hour room and concierge service, comes without the wristband many resorts require. Guests will find 496 airy suites boasting such comforts as daily refreshed mini bar, plush robes and slippers, Jacuzzi for two, and private furnished balcony or terrace. Stepping outside means endless activities including Hobie cats, kayaking, windsurfing and nightly entertainment beginning with theme parties and movies on the beach. Plus, there's oversized swimming pools, a fitness center and - for an extra fee - deep sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and golf. A 6,800 yard, par 72 dream course: that is Gran Coral Riviera Maya. From tee time, there's the Spa, offering indigenous treatments ranging from a full body massage to a soothing hydrotherapy. For even more magical moments, the resort has wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages, where couples enjoy champagne breakfast in bed, special turndown, private beachfront dinner with rose petal path and candlelight, and more. Add in 15,000 square feet of meeting/conference space and the privileges of Preferred Club, including terrace soaking tubs and a 24-hour private concierge, and guests have the best of everything. It's all of this, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Riviera Maya
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico - Puerto Morelos